Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

If they reached the stage they were picked, packed and ready to be dispatched before Adidas caught on they would be sitting in generic packaging in Royal Mail postal cages amongst who knows how many orders for general merchandise. 

The effort of someone sorting through to find all the City shirts probably just wasn’t worth it. 

I had a similar thing with Canterbury at Christmas got a few rugby shirts and hoodies at ridiculously low prices. I kept going back but they got wise and cancelled the orders. 

I’ve just seen somebody on Twitter saying that the club won’t print on them unless the shirt was bought from them. Is that true? Makes no sense to me as money is money, but I’ve never bought a Leicester shirt that wasn’t from the fan store so haven’t had to tackle this before.

Can anybody confirm? Or is there an alternative place that will print on them using the proper Premier League letters?

I remember there was a crappy little shop in the centre of town when I was a kid that printed on the back of mine in the 90s, but not sure that place still exists. A google search leads me to think that it was JC Sports?

Edited by phoneticerror

46 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I’ve just seen somebody on Twitter saying that the club won’t print on them unless the shirt was bought from them. Is that true? Makes no sense to me as money is money, but I’ve never bought a Leicester shirt that wasn’t from the fan store so haven’t had to tackle this before.

Can anybody confirm? Or is there an alternative place that will print on them using the proper Premier League letters?

I remember there was a crappy little shop in the centre of town when I was a kid that printed on the back of mine in the 90s, but not sure that place still exists. A google search leads me to think that it was JC Sports?

Why waste your money and ruin a shirt with printing? 

Mine is coming between 0900 and 1300.  Less than 24 hour delivery- not bad at all.

On a side note.  Arsenal have a nice £5 enforced charity donation on their shirt.  I bloody hate enforced charity. Just make the product cheaper!

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

They won't know where it was bought from. I've taken shirts in halfway through the season for printing. All they have asked is that it's clean to make sure the printing goes on well. 

Unless its changed this year because of the issues?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

How would they even know. The staff in the shop gonna check every purchase history for all your family and friends to check you brought from the shop. **** they can barley operate the tills as it is lol

Oh and my lads shirt is a the syston depot. However now have a dilemma, save for his birthday or allow him to wear it to a birthday party today and see his mates reactions 😂

Edited by Bayfox

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah they would, they just check it’s genuine.

i got Europa badges out on the mint one I got direct from adidas.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

How would they even know. The staff in the shop gonna check every purchase history for all your family and friends to check you brought from the shop. **** they can barley operate the tills as it is lol

Oh and my lads shirt is a the syston depot. However now have a dilemma, save for his birthday or allow him to wear it to a birthday party today and see his mates reactions 😂

By asking for a receipt obviously 😂😂 

Allow him to wear it now. What’s the point in being the first to own it in Leicester and get less wear out of it.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah they would, they just check it’s genuine.

i got Europa badges out on the mint one I got direct from adidas.

That’s good. I’m gonna head in later and try. I want to pick up a few other bits in store anyway.

Edited by phoneticerror