Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

By asking for a receipt obviously 😂😂 

Allow him to wear it now. What’s the point in being the first to own it in Leicester and get less wear out of it.

But they only email receipts now so you just ask someone who has purchased to email a copy to you. Don't panic. Of course they ain't gonna turn down printing them. It's not like you are asking them to print a Chinese knock off.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

But they only email receipts now so you just ask someone who has purchased to email a copy to you. Don't panic. Of course they ain't gonna turn down printing them. It's not like you are asking them to print a Chinese knock off.

The problem is two fold,

1. EVERYBODY I know got theirs from Adidas cos I shared the code in WhatsApp yesterday so nobody will be able to send me a confirmation email.

2. I want it printing today before he wears it and gets it dirty and LCFC ain’t sending theirs out for at least a week.

Gonna head it today and just try. I want to get some other stuff anyway. But I’d imagine they could have a little Hitler store manager who is aware of the 30% off situation - I’ve worked in retail many years ago and some of these store managers are colossal cnuts because they’ve got a crap job. If not, I’ll give JC Sports a try.

Edited by phoneticerror

7 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

The problem is two fold,

1. EVERYBODY I know got theirs from Adidas cos I shared the code in WhatsApp yesterday so nobody will be able to send me a confirmation email.

2. I want it printing today before he wears it and gets it dirty and LCFC ain’t sending theirs out for at least a week.

Gonna head it today and just try. I want to get some other stuff anyway. But I’d imagine they could have a little Hitler store manager who is aware of the 30% off situation - I’ve worked in retail many years ago and some of these store managers are colossal cnuts because they’ve got a crap job. If not, I’ll give JC Sports a try.

Well yeah if you go in today that maybe an issue, also if they haven't got the shirts, will they have the up to date, font for printing? 

I remember when the PL swapped the logo after 15/16 loads of people got shirts printed with the old logo still in the numbers 😂

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Well yeah if you go in today that maybe an issue, also if they haven't got the shirts, will they have the up to date, font for printing? 

I remember when the PL swapped the logo after 15/16 loads of people got shirts printed with the old logo still in the numbers 😂

Numbers look the same on the website. But as @Costock_Fox said above, they weren’t fussed last year. 

Just depends if there’s a nob running the store today, cos let’s face it most of the staff are kids on minimum wage. They couldn’t care less.

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Numbers look the same on the website. But as @Costock_Fox said above, they weren’t fussed last year. 

Just depends if there’s a nob running the store today, cos let’s face it most of the staff are kids on minimum wage. They couldn’t care less.

Yeah that was just an example. The may have tweaked the numbers or the font for next season.

Was actually a great day on FB that summer of 16 as all these people proudly posted photos of the new shirt all printed up and then had a rage and had to go back to the club when they realised the error lol

Edited by Bayfox
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Yeah that was just an example. The may have tweeted the numbers or the font for next season.

Was actually a great day on FB that summer of 16 as all these people proudly posted photos of the new shirt all printed up and then had a rage and had to cmgo back to the club when they realised the error lol

I don’t reckon my lad would notice tbf. I never get anything on the back of mine, occasionally just the sleeves

6 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Arrived 👍Screenshot_20220702-091823_Gallery.thumb.jpg.3a310b79ed3b73fc51a8fe4dfdb01288.jpg

Looks shite. Returning mine 😂😂

Just joking, looks better than I expected. If we miraculously end up winning something this year, the gold badge will suddenly be a classic I’m sure.

Edited by phoneticerror

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Yeah, they have the right to sell them. They always have. But they definitely shouldn’t have been selling at a discount!

I don’t know why the club are doing the pre-order thing if they’re available? I know that’s how they roll but just a bit weird :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Livid said:

I don’t know why the club are doing the pre-order thing if they’re available? I know that’s how they roll but just a bit weird :rolleyes:

Because they have limited stock. So don't want to over sell it will get pulled from club website as well if they sell out. Adidas have pulled it so assume they sold what stock they had. 

Like the running fox on the rear. And for 35 quid, free delivery for my lad it was a no brianer really.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Mine is due soon.. wife has bought it and reckons she's keeping it back to my birthday at beginning of August 🙄

My lads got a party down goals today I want him to have it. The wife says save it for his birthday 

6 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Because they have limited stock. So don't want to over sell it will get pulled from club website as well if they sell out. Adidas have pulled it so assume they sold what stock they had. 

Like the running fox on the rear. And for 35 quid, free delivery for my lad it was a no brianer really.

My lad got the mint one last year and wanted the blue so he was always gonna get it, so I’d put a bit of cash aside for it. Considering his was £35 and I had a bit left over, I grabbed one for me purely for the fox on the back. Wouldn’t have paid full price.

Edited by phoneticerror

3 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Put your foot down 😂😂 Goals parties are great, but would be so good for him to have it for that. Think of the photos.

I'm on crutches at the moment I literally can't put my foot down lol

I can use crutches to beat her tho right?

Have to say I'm torn. And she's actually worried he will ruin it 1st day which is a fair point. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Even with the Korma badge, I do regret not grabbing 1 for 40quid or whatever it was 

I thought the same, for a couple of seconds, then realised I'd be getting it because its a 'bargain' as opposed to actually wanting it.

Got quite a few that are much nicer than this one that I never wear, so this doesn't stand a chance of leaving the wardrobe.

• Like 2