Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah, they have the right to sell them. They always have. But they definitely shouldn’t have been selling at a discount!

tbf they're made for about 25p so anything to adidas is a major profit 

14 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I thought the same, for a couple of seconds, then realised I'd be getting it because its a 'bargain' as opposed to actually wanting it.

Got quite a few that are much nicer than this one that I never wear, so this doesn't stand a chance of leaving the wardrobe.

Wise words brother 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Not only that but think how many adidas usually sell compared to what they’ve just sold in 24 hours. I feel a bit more guilty now.

is what it is, if u can save money then uve got too atm, i think u had to pay delivery with Leicester aswell, so major saving

Mines arrived this morning. Looks way better in reality. I'd go as far as to say probably my favourite home shirt since Adidas came on board. The monochrome Gold badges actually look much better than the images. I bought a medium and the fit is perfect. Tight round the arms and fitted in the body. Very pleased overall. 

5 minutes ago, LCWFCJ said:

For how much I thought it looked serious shite in the original photos, I’ve seen it in the flesh today and it’s actually very nice…even the badge looks decent

I think the same. Fabric is nicer than I thought it was going to be n’all. Still think a gold trim on the sleeves would’ve tied the whole shirt together though.

I didn’t like the digital images of 21/22 home kit either but liked that in person. 

Edited by phoneticerror

Adidas have done the Club abit dirty here by allowing such a large discount, especially when the manufacturer can deliver next day and LCFC are still only taking pre-orders.

30/35% discount is massive. Club has effectively been cut out of profiting from its own merchandise.

5 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Adidas have done the Club abit dirty here by allowing such a large discount, especially when the manufacturer can deliver next day and LCFC are still only taking pre-orders.

30/35% discount is massive. Club has effectively been cut out of profiting from its own merchandise.

Maybe the club should offer some kind of discount on items then. £60 for a kids training top is ridiculous. 

I don’t usually moan at the cost of tickets, memberships et al but I really begrudge buying official merchandise due to the daylight robbery of it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

tbf its off the whole website so all clubs manufactured by adidas will see a cut in profits, equally if they can b sold alot cheaper y wudnt u pay less?? the mark up on these items is redonculous