Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

14 minutes ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

tbf its off the whole website so all clubs manufactured by adidas will see a cut in profits, equally if they can b sold alot cheaper y wudnt u pay less?? the mark up on these items is redonculous

Somebody said the code didn’t work on the Arsenal kit

• Like 1

I believe adidas just pay a fee each year to be the kit manufacturer. I don't think there is % made from where the shirt is sold anymore. Its why the deals of big clubs sound massive it because its generally all in now.

Next season shirt costs more (before the codes) on Adidas but last seasons shirts are cheaper on Adidas than the club shop was selling for.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Maybe the club should offer some kind of discount on items then. £60 for a kids training top is ridiculous. 

I don’t usually moan at the cost of tickets, memberships et al but I really begrudge buying official merchandise due to the daylight robbery of it

Absolutely. I do feel a bit dirty.

Thats the price the club sell the shirts for in clearance at end of season

I think the club should offer 20% discount to season ticket holders and members. This 10% added to your card 28 days after a purchase isn’t much of an incentive. To buy a kids full kit with a name and badges is best part of £100. Blatantly ripping of the fans. 

1 minute ago, Smiffy Fox said:

I think the club should offer 20% discount to season ticket holders and members. This 10% added to your card 28 days after a purchase isn’t much of an incentive. To buy a kids full kit with a name and badges is best part of £100. Blatantly ripping of the fans. 

The new £15 flat fee for personalisation has pissed me off. 

Vardy 9 is what my lad wants. Used to cost £7!

• Like 1

Similar type of material to last years Man City kit. Feels good and less snaggable than 2020/21. 

Pretty pleased with it considering how I felt about the initial design. Seeing it in person over the photoshop ‘leak’ was probably a better way to go. 

A0BCEC88-AFE8-4194-9D85-72C0A30B2B54.jpeg

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Still the case season tickets holders no longer get discount in the shop?

Yes mate still fox reward points. Got a few left on my account hoping to use them to grab the shorts once in stock. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Is pretty funny considering some 8 year old probably stitched it for 48 hours 

Guilty probably isn’t the right word, but I prefer to give money to the club that skip them out of the equation. Couldn’t say no to 30% off though.

Edited by phoneticerror

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Guilty probably isn’t the right word, but I prefer to give money to the club that skip them out of the equation. Couldn’t say no to 30% off though.

I pretty sure that's not how kit deals work tbh, there will be some form of comission for the club shop, but addidas pretty much pay us in a lump sum to provide the kits.

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I pretty sure that's not how kit deals work tbh, there will be some form of comission for the club shop, but addidas pretty much pay us in a lump sum to provide the kits.

Absolutely; but the fan store will have targets to hit. I don’t feel bad enough to not take the offer, I earn under 30K a year and work my arse off. I’m sure Top will be fine 😂 But it’s a loyalty thing.

Edited by phoneticerror

15 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

Are these shirts still available with the discount?

Son's birthday next week (not the spurs player 😄) and want to get him one.

A link to the site would be great, cheers 👍

They have been pulled from the site, perhaps because they have either sold out or because they have realised their pricing mistake.

8 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

They have been pulled from the site, perhaps because they have either sold out or because they have realised their pricing mistake.

If I had to make an educated guess, it would be that they’ve been pulled due to the listing mistake. The womens kit sold 2 in 24 hours as of last night and that’s vanished too.

I think the club have potentially complained. When I called the store earlier with a query about the kit the first question I was asked was “did you buy from us or elsewhere?”

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

Just now, phoneticerror said:

If I had to make an educated guess, it would be that they’ve been pulled due to the listing mistake. The womens kit sold 2 in 24 hours as of last night and that’s vanished too.

Reckon someones down the job centre this morning.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Adidas have done the Club abit dirty here by allowing such a large discount, especially when the manufacturer can deliver next day and LCFC are still only taking pre-orders.

30/35% discount is massive. Club has effectively been cut out of profiting from its own merchandise.

Doesn’t matter as the deals are agreed upfront. The club already get its cut irrelevant whatever the merchandisers sell it for.