Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

23 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Had mine delivered this morning, the collar is uneven, quite a bit longer on one side than the other. Would ask for an exchange but I stupidly took the tags off before I noticed.

Mine was the same, but it’s just the crease from the pack. When you give it a wash, it’ll even out

I saw it out for the first time in the wild near the clock tower today: It looked very good on a middle aged fat guy walking with his family. This makes me think it might look not bad on this middle aged fat man when I walk with my family.

I said I wasn't going to get it, but I am wavering. How I hate being weak!

(As an aside, my wife suggested I box up some of my shirts since the season is over! Can you believe the nerve?)

• Haha 2

So, its ok to buy from other than the club to save $15 and give the money to dodgy international companies... but its not ok to buy elsewhere (dhGate/Aliex) and save $45 and give the money to a dodgy company?

Just checking my allowable deniability. :)

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

So, its ok to buy from other than the club to save $15 and give the money to dodgy international companies... but its not ok to buy elsewhere (dhGate/Aliex) and save $45 and give the money to a dodgy company?

Just checking my allowable deniability. :)

There are some god awful fake shirt stores out there- uksoccerstore is one of them.

I can't see how buying a shirt from the official manufacturer can be a guilt trip.

Edited by filthyfox

To be honest If Adidas hadn’t accepted the 30% off code. I wouldn’t have bothered at all.

I usually buy one of the training shirts or polos that come out. 

Adidas are still making a healthy profit on the shirt at £45, they don’t need to offer any discount though as most people (there are exceptions like me!)  who are going to buy the shirt will do so regardless of it being £45 or £65. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, adejo92 said:

Does anyone know if there's any sales on at the club shop?

Went in at the weekend, not a lot in the sale although i got 3 pairs of the retro socks for a tenner

lcfc-blue-crest-sock-02_1.jpglcfc-fox-leisure-royal-socks-01.jpglcfc-fox-leisure-green-yellow-socks-01.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

Managed to find a cheap source for the Bia Saigon sleeve patch (to put on shirt bought directly from Adidas) at 99p + £2.99 postage, I've seen it at £8.00+ on other sites:

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2018-20-leicester-city-white-bia-saigon-sleeve-sponser.html

Bia Saigon is free in store though?

The store told me they would print on shirts bought from adidas.

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

Managed to find a cheap source for the Bia Saigon sleeve patch (to put on shirt bought directly from Adidas) at 99p + £2.99 postage, I've seen it at £8.00+ on other sites:

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/2018-20-leicester-city-white-bia-saigon-sleeve-sponser.html

I’d avoid ordering that one mate, it’s the old Bia Saigon logo. It’s been different on the last couple of year’s shirts

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Bia Saigon is free in store though?

The store told me they would print on shirts bought from adidas.

Unfortunately, it's not free for me to get to the store, I live in Norwich and don't have any plans to go into Leicester in the near future

• Like 1