Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

38 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I do worry that the quality the academy lads have around them in terms of facilities doesn’t mean we will just produce waves of unimaginative footballers, who basically just continually keep the ball but do little with it. There isn’t really anyone who’s taken the game by the balls in this second half. 

Eppiah and the goalkeeper have looked head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch, which is mildly concerning.

How’s that explain Alves, Braybrooke, Nelson and Popov? I can’t think in thirty years of us having so many in the England youth squads

45 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I do worry that the quality the academy lads have around them in terms of facilities doesn’t mean we will just produce waves of unimaginative footballers, who basically just continually keep the ball but do little with it. There isn’t really anyone who’s taken the game by the balls in this second half. 

Eppiah and the goalkeeper have looked head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch, which is mildly concerning.

If that were the case then surely no teams with good facilities would produce creative or exciting players. I wouldn't worry.

Not that I'm sure what this has to do with our shit new kit.

Edited by Guest

Looks decent. Just FBS is still just too large for me to actually want to wear one, same with the training wear, some of the stuff Adidas puts out for us is nice, just you'd have a huge, bold advert in a random colour stuck between your shoulders and under the badge.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Fckn blue shorts. . I know people have thier own blue/white debate, but the blue camp are simply wrong. 

If we are to waiver from our colours, at least choose something funky (like the maroon). All blue is dull, unimaginative and complete shite

I've always been quite relaxed but we have done well in all blue.

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Fckn blue shorts. . I know people have thier own blue/white debate, but the blue camp are simply wrong. 

If we are to waiver from our colours, at least choose something funky (like the maroon). All blue is dull, unimaginative and complete shite

Our colours? 

Go down the history of our kits blue shorts was a common theme, albeit with white socks. 

Oh and every trophy we've ever won we've been in all blue. 

Not bad, hey?

Edit: off the top of my head Championship season may be in odd one out but yeah.. 

Edited by Ashley
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Our colours? 

Go down the history of our kits blue shorts was a common theme, albeit with white socks. 

Not bad, hey?

Edit: off the top of my head Championship season may be in odd one out but yeah.. 

Apart from the Championship, two of our three League Cups and the Community Shield, yes, they've all been in all blue

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Apart from the Championship, two of our three League Cups and the Community Shield, yes, they've all been in all blue

That season trumps those. Even the FA Cup was ALL maroon. If we have white shorts we need to debate if white or blue socks as we have switched between

1 hour ago, Guest said:

You forgot the most important one of them all. How dare you?

FA Cup winning Season. All blue. 

It's not out colours though ☠️

6 hours ago, Timmys Super Foxes said:

just a quick one, has anyone who orderd the shirt via adidas who was due it late next week, had there payments still pending or completely disappeared?? 

My payment has evaporated, no longer shown as a pending transaction on my Bank Statement...I guess I'll wait 'till next years sell off before getting this years Adidas shirt...

2 hours ago, norwichfox said:

My payment has evaporated, no longer shown as a pending transaction on my Bank Statement...I guess I'll wait 'till next years sell off before getting this years Adidas shirt...

Mines still gone....paid via PayPal...also off my Barclays account too.. ...still showing as processed by Adidas and due Monday

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Our colours? 

Not bad, hey?

Wrong.....when we won the League Cup in 2000 we wore white shorts.

Additionally although we wore all blue in the 1997 League Cup final that was only so as not to clash with Middlesbroughs white shorts. The first choice home shorts were white that season.

cup2.jpg

EYpHRFUWAAQNJxD.jpg

1997-08-27T000000Z_1_MT1ACI159085_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-ARS.JPG

Edited by tickler28

On 04/07/2022 at 14:47, rico said:

Went in at the weekend, not a lot in the sale although i got 3 pairs of the retro socks for a tenner

lcfc-blue-crest-sock-02_1.jpglcfc-fox-leisure-royal-socks-01.jpglcfc-fox-leisure-green-yellow-socks-01.jpg

They still sell the socks in the green and gold but they won’t give us a the fvcking retro-inspired kit we’ve all been crying out for for years. It’s one of the most stunning away kits we’ve ever had. It’s such an obvious win. Just make it FFS.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RoboFox said:

They still sell the socks in the green and gold but they won’t give us a the fvcking retro-inspired kit we’ve all been crying out for for years. It’s one of the most stunning away kits we’ve ever had. It’s such an obvious win. Just make it FFS.

You mean this one? 

https://shop.lcfc.com/leicester-city-retro-shirt-1983-85-away