Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

2 hours ago, tickler28 said:

I hardly call this kit a dream....reminds of those Sondico tops you can get for under a tenner at Sports Direct

Everton-Home-Football-Shirt-22-23.jpg

I bet that’s actually quite nice in person, some good detailing when you zoom in. Hummel piss all over adidas kits.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

I bet that’s actually quite nice in person, some good detailing when you zoom in. Hummel piss all over adidas kits.

I agree.

Looks quite smart the more photos you see.

To be fair, I'm still hoping our new one grows on me.

Edited by adejo92

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Our new home shirt could really do with some kind of detailing throughout the actual material. Even Leeds new shirt has it and it benefits massively from it 

Received the new kits yesterday. They are the best we've had in ages IMO. The collar and trim look super smart. The whole thing is well made and the blue is really clear without any detailing. 

Love it. Better than the collarless Adidas training top knock offs.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bluefoxtim said:

Anybody still waiting on delivery from Adidas on the home shirt? Since ordering, mine has just been sat on:

WE'RE PACKING YOUR ORDER

Expected delivery:
This item will be shipped as soon as it's back in stock, within the next 14 days.

I got this last night from the club so I assume stock will be available shortly 

Following an initial pre-order period, Leicester City’s 2022/23 home shirt by adidas will go on full sale online and in-store tomorrow.

Remaining 2022/23 home shirts from the initial drop, as well as additional 2022/23 home kit items to complete the look, will be released on sale online in the Foxes Fanstore, with extended opening hours in place during the weekend:

Friday 15 July: 8am - 8pm

Saturday 16 July: 9pm - 6pm

Items will be made available online from the same date.

#CreateIconic  

9 hours ago, Bluefoxtim said:

Anybody still waiting on delivery from Adidas on the home shirt? Since ordering, mine has just been sat on:

WE'RE PACKING YOUR ORDER

Expected delivery:
This item will be shipped as soon as it's back in stock, within the next 14 days.

Mine keeps changing the date its due to arrive but has now given me Monday 18th July and is still stuck on Processed. Something tells me they were well and truly given a bollocking for the debacle of selling shirts and dispatching them 2 weeks before the actual club was able to so we will probably see our shirts next week along with the LCFC Direct people

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

I think most folks who aren’t fans of the home shirt and its collar or the leaked third will like the away kit. 

The sand is the third kit? 

I'm guessing it has to be a dark colour? Let's hope black with a turquoise sash... 

30 minutes ago, StanSP said:

WHERE ARE THE STRIPES ON THE AWAY KIT LIKE @The_77 SAID THERE WOULD BE?! 

Hahaha we’re adidas so we’re gonna have stripes somewhere! They’re on the shoulders— standard. 

The shirt is plain with some details on the collar and sleeve cuffs. 

You’ll see… :cool:

1 minute ago, The_77 said:

Hahaha we’re adidas so we’re gonna have stripes somewhere! They’re on the shoulders— standard. 

Held off on the Home Shirt as something just wasn't making me want to spend the cash.

Out of all three kits, which do you think will please the most people?

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Dammit, I thought you meant thin mint stripes down the shirt. 

Damn you getting my hopes up. 

Still looks good nonetheless @Ashley

• Like 1