Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The away black/mint will save us because it has potential to be brilliant, so with this being a third kit where we're unlikely to see it regularly isn't such a bad thing. 

To be honest. The third is nice. 

It's silver on the main part, arms gold/sand colour. Adidas, fbs and Adidas stripes are brown. 

Seeing it on phone then PC though 😂 completely different. 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

To be honest. The third is nice. 

It's silver on the main part, arms gold/sand colour. Adidas, fbs and Adidas stripes are brown. 

Seeing it on phone then PC though 😂 completely different. 

Interesting, I don't see the silver lol

It's like two different shades of sandy colour on phone!

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

At least it's different.... quite unique......so many teams have got black away kits under adidas this coming season 

Our away kit is black... 

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Leicester City Third 2022 - 2023. 

image.png.82bf8d248aafe4292e4bb41ddb59cd99.png

Not fully happy with the colours on this but you get the drift, there is a pattern on the main part of the shirt too. Adidas stripes probably come down more further onto the arms too. 

Edit: having seen it on computer, now phone they come up completely different. 

Love that 

It's unique. For me it's the performances in these kits which make them - I didn't mind the mint green last season, we played against QPR in it preseason and thought it looked nice, then we played West Ham and got battered, lost every game in it and then played Forest away ... then Roma away. So that kit is tainted in my mind. Another example 18/19 away, grey/orange with monochrome badge, hated it, didn't like the colours or badge effect, then we play against Cardiff away in it after losing Vichai, Gray tearing it off in a 1-0 win, the Chelsea away win later in the season, Huddersfield away, and now I wish I'd picked one up.

Of course there are exceptions but the kit is really built on by the memories from it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

It's unique. For me it's the performances in these kits which make them - I didn't mind the mint green last season, we played against QPR in it preseason and thought it looked nice, then we played West Ham and got battered, lost every game in it and then played Forest away ... then Roma away. So that kit is tainted in my mind. Another example 18/19 away, grey/orange with monochrome badge, hated it, didn't like the colours or badge effect, then we play against Cardiff away in it after losing Vichai, Gray tearing it off in a 1-0 win, the Chelsea away win later in the season, Huddersfield away, and now I wish I'd picked one up.

Of course there are exceptions but the kit is really built on by the memories from it.

Bit like the maroon in the cup final. Etched in our history forever now

• Like 3

Just now, TK95 said:

Bit like the maroon in the cup final. Etched in our history forever now

Exactly. Everyone here either went "meh" or "Leeds 'av the same fing" about the Maroon, 10 months later they're buying fakes in from China so they can remove "Thailand Smiles", so they can heatpress their custom King Power logo on it so it can be just like the FA Cup final shirt.

Last season was funny too, when you'd see crowd shots of our fans. You could pick out who had bought a fake straight away, often about 3 different shades of maroon on show.

That's a problem with Adidas and our Club though. Even back in the 90s Fox Leisure could produce special Cup Final varients of our shirts, but we were left with nothing. Big commercial error there, would've sold bundles.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Is that exactly the green colour used? Was hoping it might be a brighter green 

It's not green mate. Just the closest thing I could find without actually having to make the actual thing. 

It's more last season mint kit colour. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

That's why I'm trying to say it's different.....anyway is it Gold or Khaki. 

Khaki is seen as abit of an adventure color

I can’t explain it but I love this post so much. lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

LeicesterCityThird2223anotherattempt.png.2d0eaee06ee3103a7273de551721382a.png

Hopefully this gives a better visual without the pattern on it, amazing how different they are on PC/Laptop to Phone Screen though. 

Have you tried callibrating your monitor colours? I used to have a laptop that was absolutely terrible at dark colours, they looked like a projector on a whiteboard in a bright room!

2 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Not feeling the red on that 3rd shirt. Looks like a Forest away top :nono:

I wish we had a red away kit just for the meltdown and people saying it looks like a Forest shirt!

Amazing the amount of white kits we've had and nobody says we look like Derby!

Our trim since about 1994 has been white and yellow/gold, but before that, when I first stared going, the kit was always blue and white with a red trim.

Red is part of our history.

The Scoreline and Bukta kits both had red trim and way before that too.