Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

13 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

I wish we had a red away kit just for the meltdown and people saying it looks like a Forest shirt!

Amazing the amount of white kits we've had and nobody says we look like Derby!

Our trim since about 1994 has been white and yellow/gold, but before that, when I first stared going, the kit was always blue and white with a red trim.

Red is part of our history.

The Scoreline and Bukta kits both had red trim and way before that too.

Well aware of the colour association, in fact I actually have an original 85-86 Admiral red away shirt that I had when I was a kid. 

To be fair I need to see it in the flesh to form a proper opinion as colour reproduction on a phone screen is very hit and miss. Whilst I'm not generally a fan of red, the recent Maroon shirt was a decent shade so if its similar to that it might be OK. 

• Like 1

Just now, ian__marshall said:

Well aware of the colour association, in fact I actually have an original 85-86 Admiral red away shirt that I had when I was a kid. 

To be fair I need to see it in the flesh to form a proper opinion as colour reproduction on a phone screen is very hit and miss. Whilst I'm not generally a fan of red, the recent Maroon shirt was a decent shade so if its similar to that it might be OK. 

I thought you were being sarcastic and treated it as such!

You can make all the people happy all of the time.

Roll on to this time next year when everyone is begging for a green with yellow pinstripe number!

1 hour ago, EverythingLCFC said:

Is this the kit?

20220718_203431.jpg

Whats with the pattern? looks like something the Police will be wearing in a few years time minus the sponsor and logo.

Hope this isn't the kit we are all supposed to be excited for.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1

Is the "we look like [team name] because they also have [colour] on their kit" a new thing? I can't remember hearing it until the last few seasons and now whenever we get a home kit revealed someone reckons it looks like a Birmingham or Cardiff kit, like it's never occurred to them that other teams play in blue. Evidently also applies to away kits as well.

11 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

Would look too much like Derby. No thanks :P

Hahaha I'm out of rep points, but this needed acknowledgement lol

If someone could find a colour that no team has ever played in, just so we have a unique away shirt, please post below.

Edited by tom27111

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Was hoping it would be a bright colour green like this 

07D9442E-6F21-4C20-9464-9094A3C341FD.jpeg

No.

We need the pale blue, well that's what I'd call it.

Fits in with the original Fosse shirts that had the sash across them. 

Nice mock up @Ashley, but I think you've said the colour would be closr to last years 3rd kit