Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

14 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

? the pink and black kits were class

Pink kit was an piss poor shade of pink and was a template designed for Germany to mimic an old kit of theirs. People loved it because it was pink, fair enough but not for me

the black was just crap though 

• Like 2

Pretty much all of the Adidas kits bar the home 19/20 have been middling to shite.

Not worth being with a well known kit provider as they limit how much you can design when your not a high graded club in their book. Plenty of much better kit manufacturers who we could be with. 

4 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Pretty much all of the Adidas kits bar the home 19/20 have been middling to shite.

Not worth being with a well known kit provider as they limit how much you can design when your not a high graded club in their book. Plenty of much better kit manufacturers who we could be with. 

Has anybody thought that the templates may actually be saving us from our club having free reign over designing the kit? lol

Edited by Craig

Wonder with how many sweat shops for want of a better word that are still in Leicester, how much legit scope there is for bringing back Fox Leisure lol

I know it doesn't help with global marketing and brand but nowdays with online ordering, you would be able to keep 100% of the profits and do it all in house without the need for the likes of Adidas or Nikes distribution network.

Right I'll start drinking now lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Craig said:

Has anybody thought that the templates may actually be saving us from our club having free reign over designing the kit? lol

Fair point. Just think the scope for having such wank kits would be narrowed if we had a interesting design partner. Kappa/Umbro is the dream. 

16 minutes ago, Craig said:

I dread to think how bad our kits would come out if they were done in house, look how crap our media department is 

Template kits aren’t really a problem for me, unless the template is crap of course 

4 hours ago, sdb said:

Mine came today. The badge is sickeningly bad. A shame because it's otherwise a beauty 

Does no one at adidas or the club review these samples before they are approved?

surely they could see the issues with the badge if it’s that bad? That’s a very important detail on the whole product they cannot screw that up!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

Does no one at adidas or the club review these samples before they are approved?

surely they could see the issues with the badge if it’s that bad? That’s a very important detail on the whole product they cannot screw that up!

Online orders aren't packed manually I'd imagine. Straight from warehouse distribution into packaging and then out to the recipient. 

6 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

It’s not that bad though is it. Just different for one year and not in the original colours. Many teams do the monochrome badge and I guarantee their fans aren’t as pedantic about it as we’ve all been. It took some growing on me, but it really doesn’t bother me now. Think a lot of us overreacted. Even the fanny flap collar is alright, but that was a bigger issue for me than the badge.

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

It’s not that bad though is it. Just different for one year and not in the original colours. Many teams do the monochrome badge and I guarantee their fans aren’t as pedantic about it as we’ve all been. It took some growing on me, but it really doesn’t bother me now. Think a lot of us overreacted. Even the fanny flap collar is alright, but that was a bigger issue for me than the badge.

I think had the badge not been the colour of korma and maybe just white or more of a gold it wouldn’t have been as bad tbf

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

I think had the badge not been the colour of korma and maybe just white or more of a gold it wouldn’t have been as bad tbf

It’s not though… it’s gold, not pale orange. I’ve got the kit in front of me right now and I’ve never seen a korma that colour. Also, why have you got such a hatred for korma? 😂😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

On the home kit? 

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

It’s not though… it’s gold, not pale orange. I’ve got the kit in front of me right now and I’ve never seen a korma that colour. Also, why have you got such a hatred for korma? 😂😂

Anyone with a half decent palette should dislike korma tbf