Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

28 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Brown/maroon colour. See my mock up. 

Gold and brown/maroon?

Sounds horrific. 

It's like a who's who of naff kit colours. Especially gold. I don't get the club's obsession with gold.

Edited by Danizen
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Danizen said:

Gold and brown/maroon?

Sounds horrific. 

It's like a who's who of naff kit colours. Especially gold. I don't get the club's obsession with gold.

Looks better than it sounds to be honest. 

• Like 1

All seems very scattergun in terms of the thought processes and collections.

You have a korma coloured butchering of the badge, two other kits that are very random in both colour and template, a baby pink training top then different shade training shorts to training top.

Edited by SemperEadem

27 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

All seems very scattergun in terms of the thought processes and collections.

You have a korma coloured butchering of the badge, two other kits that are very random in both colour and template, a baby pink training top, different shade training shorts to training top.

The strawberry milkshake training shirt is revolting on full grown men. I’d get one for my young daughter as a novelty but they aren’t selling them. For our squad though, they look terrible in them 

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

The strawberry milkshake training shirt is revolting on full grown men. I’d get one for my young daughter as a novelty but they aren’t selling them. For our squad though, they look terrible in them 

Dude, it's just a colour. It's really not that bad, nor does it matter if men or women are the ones wearing them.

I do however agree that it is an odd choice of training shirt all 'round.

Just now, CloudFox said:

Dude, it's just a colour. It's really not that bad, nor does it matter if men or women are the ones wearing them.

I do however agree that it is an odd choice of training shirt all 'round.

You looked into that much deeper than you needed to. I’ve no issue with wearing bits of pink, but that shade looks awful on adults

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

You looked into that much deeper than you needed to. I’ve no issue with wearing bits of pink, but that shade looks awful on adults

Fair enough :). I do wonder if we've got it solely due to lack of supply on Adidas' end. It is a strange addition to the colour range we seem to have for the kits this season. Usually seems to be a rough theme that binds all the kinds of kits together, but not so much this year.

Edited by CloudFox

1 minute ago, CloudFox said:

Fair enough :). I do wonder if we've got it solely due to lack of supply on Adidas' end. It is a strange addition to the colour range we seem to have for the kits this season. Usually seems to be a rough theme that binds all the kinds of kits together, but not so much this year.

Does seem very cobbled together.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Indeed. The pink training top just looks like something you see in the fan store in the baby clothes section. 😂

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Couldn't believe it when I saw that, what were they thinking? 

I'll still probably buy it though 

Interesting comments like this.

If you don’t like it why would you part with very good money for it?

Is it the idea that your are in someway financially supporting the club?

Edited by SemperEadem