Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Interesting comments like this.

If you don’t like it why would you part with very good money for it?

Is it the idea that your are in someway way financially supporting the club?

It means although that addition wouldn't have been my choice , I still like it enough to buy it......and I have a £40 voucher to spend anyway

30 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Dude, it's just a colour. It's really not that bad, nor does it matter if men or women are the ones wearing them.

I do however agree that it is an odd choice of training shirt all 'round.

I like it. I'd go out running in one for sure.

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

All seems very scattergun in terms of the thought processes and collections.

You have a korma coloured butchering of the badge, two other kits that are very random in both colour and template, a baby pink training top then different shade training shorts to training top.

I quite like the blue top, navy shorts combo as well actually. I wonder how it'd look on an actual kit? Could be something to work into the rotation of sometimes royal blue shorts, sometimes white shorts. Would be quite unique.

I also wouldn't mind seeing an all navy one-off home kit as a special edition or something. Navy also looks banging with gold by the way.

I'm fully aware that these ideas will upset the traditionalists but it's new ideas where traditions are born. Plenty of people are now calling for maroon to be a regular colour for us after winning the FA Cup final in it.

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Once you accept we’re one of those clubs who are destined to always have kits that are a bit shit you’ll find peace in all this. We just aren’t very aesthetically pleasing imo 

Our kits have never been fashionable we have always had shit looking sponsors and the badge isn't very aesthetically pleasing as you put it lol The royal blue has never been in either.

3 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Fair enough :). I do wonder if we've got it solely due to lack of supply on Adidas' end. It is a strange addition to the colour range we seem to have for the kits this season. Usually seems to be a rough theme that binds all the kinds of kits together, but not so much this year.

They obviously had plenty of pink available, it's also the Fulham training kit.

4 hours ago, Edwam1972 said:

Grown men talking about how other grown men look it clothes, whatever next.

Whatever next?

Grown men wearing replica football kits, they should be locked up somewhere. The very fact they’ve shelled out £50 odd for a top made from recycled plastic bottles or whatever it is in a far flung sweat shop, but actually walking around in them.

What is worse than that are the ones who wear them on non match days. Still it’s a good indicator for me to know so I can avoid these people in public.

Replica tops are for kids to wear and play in on the park. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Fair enough :). I do wonder if we've got it solely due to lack of supply on Adidas' end. It is a strange addition to the colour range we seem to have for the kits this season. Usually seems to be a rough theme that binds all the kinds of kits together, but not so much this year.

Be interesting to see how they sell the two away shirts,being as they are supposed to be a nod to our history.

4 hours ago, promised land said:

Whatever next?

Grown men wearing replica football kits, they should be locked up somewhere. The very fact they’ve shelled out £50 odd for a top made from recycled plastic bottles or whatever it is in a far flung sweat shop, but actually walking around in them.

What is worse than that are the ones who wear them on non match days. Still it’s a good indicator for me to know so I can avoid these people in public.

Replica tops are for kids to wear and play in on the park. 

I don’t get this whole debate about adults wearing their clubs colours. I mean they are supporting their club. What harm is in that? Should I be locked up then because I want to take a Leicester shirt on holiday with me?

• Like 2

The more I see it, the more I like the home kit and don't mind the sandy badge.

I like the idea of a collar but the execution of it on this shirt is just really bad though. There are so many better collars that Adidas have done this season.

3 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

The more I see it, the more I like the home kit and don't mind the sandy badge.

I like the idea of a collar but the execution of it on this shirt is just really bad though. There are so many better collars that Adidas have done this season.

If they would have left the badge alone and not turned it gold then it would of been a winner in my eyes.

34 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I don’t get this whole debate about adults wearing their clubs colours. I mean they are supporting their club. What harm is in that? Should I be locked up then because I want to take a Leicester shirt on holiday with me?

You crack on kid wearing your shiny new replica tops, free advertising for all those companies plastered over it and you’re paying a premium for that.

I don’t see why you have to advertise the fact you support a team to all others on Benidorm beach but there you go each to their own.

Sports wear should be worn when partaking in sporting activities related to the clothing you’re wearing, not some middle aged pissed up lout with a gut hanging out on a beach. 

If it brings money in to the club it’s all good.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, promised land said:

You crack on kid wearing your shiny new replica tops, free advertising for all those companies plastered over it and you’re paying a premium for that.

I don’t see why you have to advertise the fact you support a team to all others on Benidorm beach but there you go each to their own.

Sports wear should be worn when partaking in sporting activities related to the clothing you’re wearing, not some middle aged pissed up lout with a gut hanging out on a beach. 

Think you've overthought it a bit there. 

If someone wants to wear it because they like wearing it, then so be it. I doubt anyone really delves into the depths of the free advertising aspect when they wear the top. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, promised land said:

Are you always a miserable b*stard promised land?

• Haha 1