Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

47 minutes ago, promised land said:

You crack on kid wearing your shiny new replica tops, free advertising for all those companies plastered over it and you’re paying a premium for that.

I don’t see why you have to advertise the fact you support a team to all others on Benidorm beach but there you go each to their own.

Sports wear should be worn when partaking in sporting activities related to the clothing you’re wearing, not some middle aged pissed up lout with a gut hanging out on a beach. 

If it brings money in to the club it’s all good.

I only wear mine to play football in, but to be fair I am a huge advocate for forex trading and Vietnamese lager.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, promised land said:

You crack on kid wearing your shiny new replica tops, free advertising for all those companies plastered over it and you’re paying a premium for that.

I don’t see why you have to advertise the fact you support a team to all others on Benidorm beach but there you go each to their own.

Sports wear should be worn when partaking in sporting activities related to the clothing you’re wearing, not some middle aged pissed up lout with a gut hanging out on a beach. 

Football is tribal. Wearing kit marks you out as belonging to a tribe, and being Leicester born and bred: I'm proud of my tribe and the fact that we punch well above our weight for a city of our size, and do wear a shirt out and about from time to time. 

You should try it... you get into conversations and find people out there generally have a lot of warmth towards Leicester, and chats with fellow supporters in various parts of the world, and it adds to the sense of being in a tribe. 

Yes its a bit childish, but I have to wear a suit and tie for 220 days a year, and dress relatively smartly most the time, so actually quite enjoy wearing something a bit childish from time to time when I have the chance! 

(although full disclosure: I don't have a beer gut, aren't keen on the ethics of FBS, so haven't got a shirt with an adveriser I can't stand and I've never been to Benidorm!) 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

Football is tribal. Wearing kit marks you out as belonging to a tribe, and being Leicester born and bred: I'm proud of my tribe and the fact that we punch well above our weight for a city of our size, and do wear a shirt out and about from time to time. 

You should try it... you get into conversations and find people out there generally have a lot of warmth towards Leicester, and chats with fellow supporters in various parts of the world, and it adds to the sense of being in a tribe. 

Yes its a bit childish, but I have to wear a suit and tie for 220 days a year, and dress relatively smartly most the time, so actually quite enjoy wearing something a bit childish from time to time when I have the chance! 

(although full disclosure: I don't have a beer gut, aren't keen on the ethics of FBS, so haven't got a shirt with an adveriser I can't stand and I've never been to Benidorm!) 

Absolutely this,

I wear mine as it makes me feel I belong to my tribe. Currently in kefalonia and have struck up great conversations with people from all over the world wanting to talk about our story and in turn I ask about their Hope's for their teams up and coming season.

Also no beer gut here and never been to benidorm but dont rule either out in the future.............

• Like 2

I'm actually going Benidorm (seriously as my Spanish mate loves it there) next month,... will wear it and be a "sad loser"! lol my friend has a couple lcfc tops and will probably wear this too.

Seriously though, I've had many good conversations by the pool and made some (non lcfc) friends whom I still meet up with as a result of chatting about footy whilst on holiday.

Each to their own I say!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stretch1965 said:

Absolutely this,

I wear mine as it makes me feel I belong to my tribe. Currently in kefalonia and have struck up great conversations with people from all over the world wanting to talk about our story and in turn I ask about their Hope's for their teams up and coming season.

Also no beer gut here and never been to benidorm but dont rule either out in the future.............

I love it when you spot Foxes in the wild because of noticing clothing. I was in North Wales last October for half term and met two families from Leicester where we were staying because of their LCFC merch. Had some really good chats and that wouldn’t have happened otherwise.

There is a tribal thing for sure. Easy to spot c*nts in their Liverpool shirts 😂😂

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, promised land said:

Ludicrous comment. Get in the bin.

10 hours ago, FFS said:

Nothing about seeing an adult Brit in a football shirt abroad makes me want to strike up a conversation with them. I generally move as quickly in the opposite direction as possible. 

Tbh, it's the primary reason I had kids. 

I can promote the lcfc brand abroad via the kids' shirts whilst pretending I'm.not promoting the LCFC brand abroad. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Match worn Youri shirt for £199 is reasonable for anybody who’s a big fan of him.

Your right, that's a decent price although the 'Believed to have been worn by....." is not so assuring for the £199.

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Your right, that's a decent price although the 'Believed to have been worn by....." is not so assuring for the £199.

Haha hadn’t seen that.

Its probably match prepared and not actually match worn. There’s usually a spare shirt that never gets used.

29 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

It’s from Man U’s kit man so I recon it’s legit. I bought a couple off there both from their kit man and luckily they were shirts where you could verify them as being the actual ones due to the shirt pattern and sponsor position.

That said, they had a few ‘match worn’ Randers shirts so I messaged the players to ask if they had City shirts. One of them replied to say he left before our games were ever played. They aren’t the most thorough with their checks.

Edited by Costock_Fox

On 24/07/2022 at 08:47, phoneticerror said:

I love it when you spot Foxes in the wild because of noticing clothing. I was in North Wales last October for half term and met two families from Leicester where we were staying because of their LCFC merch. Had some really good chats and that wouldn’t have happened otherwise.

There is a tribal thing for sure. Easy to spot c*nts in their Liverpool shirts 😂😂

Especially easy to spot them up there! Chester zoo was also crawling with them, had their own enclosure!

4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

39E62B7B-4E66-43B8-96C6-0F90CAED18DD.thumb.jpeg.09bbf957dd544f346392caadcb1e517e.jpeg

Sandy has some serious first world problems. 🤦‍♂️

Get the violins out lads!

I thought exactly the same when reading it. The point about birthdays in July not getting new kits was also a big one. Christ! What about those with birthdays in June? Poor kids.

• Thanks 1

Bit of real talk on the supply issues, according to the BBC (take that as you will) 44 out of the 92 EPL & EFL clubs have H & A shirts ready to buy. Rest are having supply issues. So to jump on the back of the Leeds talk, 100% not just us, although we do seem to be especially slow at showing it off… last minute reviews to speed up production 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by UKEchelon