Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

I ordered my boy’s kit 2 weeks ago and Royal Mail are still trying to deliver it!

thought by having it delivered in Leicester will be quicker. I should have just had a friend pick it up from the foxes fans store.

Anyone want a brand new size L shirt bought from Adidas £50. Bought a L and a M to see which size suits, otherwise I'll be sending back. I'm in Coalville area but work all over as a gas engineer so maybe able to drop off on my travels. Still with Adidas box and packaging.

I never have and never will buy a club strip but I hope it’s acceptable to wear the free t shirts they give at away games to the gym! Was rocking ‘TOGETHER AS ONE’ from Man City away 2019 this morning. Nobody ever stops and questions me, likely because Londoners don’t know what Leicester is. The bbc article is hilarious, proper hatchet job clickbait article 

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I never have and never will buy a club strip but I hope it’s acceptable to wear the free t shirts they give at away games to the gym! Was rocking ‘TOGETHER AS ONE’ from Man City away 2019 this morning. Nobody ever stops and questions me, likely because Londoners don’t know what Leicester is. The bbc article is hilarious, proper hatchet job clickbait article 

It may be click bait but I like the look of the Venezian61FA84FF-08F5-4BFC-8764-017097CA6A0B.thumb.jpeg.9d7ace4e61949159e2de6ce91a908960.jpeg kit 😀

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

It may be click bait but I like the look of the Venezian61FA84FF-08F5-4BFC-8764-017097CA6A0B.thumb.jpeg.9d7ace4e61949159e2de6ce91a908960.jpeg kit 😀

Didn’t see her in the article!! Venezia are at home this weekend if you fancy it?!

Another thing I don’t understand about replica kits - those who buy the national shirt with the name of a non-club player on the back. I would, honestly, rather walk around with p1ss in my pants all day than a KANE 9 England shirt on 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Another thing I don’t understand about replica kits - those who buy the national shirt with the name of a non-club player on the back. I would, honestly, rather walk around with p1ss in my pants all day than a KANE 9 England shirt on 

I mean… you’re more than entitled to you’re opinion and, based on what you would rather do it’s appears to be something to care deeply about.

But what’s wrong with just having a live and let live attitude? They’re not hurting anyone, are they? People can support their club and their country just the same - let’s not forget that the player you’ve given in your example did play for Leicester too!

I’m saying this as somebody who would never go out in a replica shirt unless I was actually playing football as well. But just because that’s my preference I couldn’t give a shiny sh!t what some other random bloke from Leicester wears.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, FoxesAreBlue said:

I mean… you’re more than entitled to you’re opinion and, based on what you would rather do it’s appears to be something to care deeply about.

But what’s wrong with just having a live and let live attitude? They’re not hurting anyone, are they? People can support their club and their country just the same - let’s not forget that the player you’ve given in your example did play for Leicester too!

I’m saying this as somebody who would never go out in a replica shirt unless I was actually playing football as well. But just because that’s my preference I couldn’t give a shiny sh!t what some other random bloke from Leicester wears.

Spot on, there are bigger worries to voice about than people wearing replica shirts of club and country.. this thread in the last couple of pages has been depressing reading. Who cares if people want to wear a Leicester top, I will and proud to do so. I’ll put one on if I’m on holiday wherever I am.. And as for England tops, I had one years ago where I had lampard printed.. did I support chelsea no? However I did support frank when he put on the shirt.. 

I bet some people on here are the Southgate out mob, he’s England’s worst manager etc but as soon as the first goal goes in they will be the first to lob their pints in the air… Now that’s more of an issue (for me) :D

58 minutes ago, FoxesAreBlue said:

11 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Spot on, there are bigger worries to voice about than people wearing replica shirts of club and country.. this thread in the last couple of pages has been depressing reading. Who cares if people want to wear a Leicester top, I will and proud to do so. I’ll put one on if I’m on holiday wherever I am.. And as for England tops, I had one years ago where I had lampard printed.. did I support chelsea no? However I did support frank when he put on the shirt.. 

I bet some people on here are the Southgate out mob, he’s England’s worst manager etc but as soon as the first goal goes in they will be the first to lob their pints in the air… Now that’s more of an issue (for me) :D

Hahah if it’s something I was ‘worried’ about I wouldn’t be gassing about it on a football forum whilst comparing it to p1ssing myself lol. Don’t confuse ‘worry’ with hyperbolic opinion. Yes I am Southgate OUT mob and I went to the semi last year, didn’t throw my pint when Kane scored so hopefully that ends your worrying

Oh I remember full well Kane playing for us. I was unbelievably hungover at Ipswich away in 2013 and basically crawled to the match, only to watch the moron barely break into a run when he came on. I despise him 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I wear my free tshirts WFH. Colleagues have seen the full collection on various Teams calls over the months.

I do buy kits but usually in the sale if a good offer is on. Otherwise I tend to avoid it. Nowadays it's more buying kits for the kids and to my family's kids back in Germany so they can spread the word!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I don't have an opinion either way on what people wear, I wear all sorts of different stuff.. but what's tribal about designer clothes? The links to hooliganism in football? Because I don't think everyone who wears those brands does it for that reason. 

no, not hooligan just simply, if some one chooses to wear a brand, they are setting themselves as part of that brand or tribe.

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

He's trying to be all Tyler Durden about designer labels and wearing corporate branding and all of that stuff.

Had to google that... ive never seen the movie, but ill take the brad pitt similarities

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

What makes you think that mate? I own some designer clothes, but I've never bought them for anything more than for how they look really, or thought about it like that. 

Maybe you havent.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/ill-have-what-shes-having/201405/why-do-we-buy-luxury-brands-and-how-do-they-make-us-feel#:~:text=Consumers purchase these goods for,arrogant%2C among many others).

16 minutes ago, UKEchelon said:

I guess it now makes sense why we have seen the GK kit template for this year with no official acknowledgment from the club. Waiting for the Kasper deal to complete before they mess around with the personalisation options in the site.

Most adidas clubs haven’t used new goalkeeper kits this summer 

10 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Most adidas clubs haven’t used new goalkeeper kits this summer 

I was just referring to the fact we have worn it in multiple pre-season games. We know it’s there, we know what it looks like, we have physically seen it… but not a whisper from the site yet.

Edited by UKEchelon

13 minutes ago, UKEchelon said:

Bit of a random anomaly. The club has blue shorts labelled with the home kit. Adidas has just uploaded white shorts labelled as home too. Both have the gold badge. Nothing to read into but just something that’s odd.

Perhaps they're going to alternate them to keep us all happy! :P