Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

22/23 Kit

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

I used the gif too early. Should have saved it for this one 😂😂

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4708d674f23cd9e27832

lol

It's okay, I'll send you all a smug gif in a week's time when you all go "it's alright tbf" and the like....

Just scroll back and look at everyone crying like a bitch over the home shirt, now they all love it!

3 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

lol

It's okay, I'll send you all a smug gif in a week's time when you all go "it's alright tbf" and the like....

Just scroll back and look at everyone crying like a bitch over the home shirt, now they all love it!

Hahaha, some will I’m sure. But this one is a hard pass for me.

3 hours ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Because, and this may surprise you, we can't have royal blue away kits.

Yes but there are plenty of other traditional away kit colours that would work perfectly fine. Appreciate that you may go mad on the 3rd kit but the colour combinations are just odd sometimes. 

3 hours ago, nathan. said:

I like it

I’m starting to think you’re a fake troll account Nathan 😂

Liking that kit and saying Liverpool would be your second club in one evening. Get your coat lad, tw

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Patson looks like he's rethinking his life choices that brought him to this moment.

FY13615XEAEcRU7?format=jpg&name=large

Three shades of maroon on one chest. FBS is off from the badge, and the adidas stitching is darker than them both.

F**k sake City, give me some strength!

I’ve just received the home kit for my son and I really like it. I confess I was one of those that jumped on the band wagon of dislikers from the press photos. Even the badge which I had doubts about actually looks ok. So all in all pretty good.

now that I’ve been humbled I bet this white and cream and maroon kit which I don’t like will actually look ok in the flesh lol.

I still won’t get it though as I’m holding out for the black one.