Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrickyTrev Benjamin

Season tickets 2022/2023 (going up)

23 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Apparently going up quite a-bit. So in this shit time in the world where everything is going up massively the club decide this is the right time to put them up. You can’t say anything because you get a mince pie and a can of foster. 

Wow... Unappreciative much? 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Apparently going up quite a-bit. So in this shit time in the world where everything is going up massively the club decide this is the right time to put them up. You can’t say anything because you get a mince pie and a can of foster. 

Where do you think we’re getting £200 million from ????

34 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

….and the last can of Fosters I had there was warm 😡

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

I'm gonna risk saying this one more time. The owners have been great and the fact we've gone so long without a rise is wonderful.

But **** me the 8% talked about means about 700k a year on the bottom line. It's nothing in comparison to tv rights etc. 

If the club that lost 30 odd million think passing a small cost onto fans is the way to go about things then I think they need to watch the news. For every bit I enjoyed the title win the CL campaign and watching us lift an FA cup finally and the 2nd trip to Wembley in August. 

I'd rather we didn't pay North of 100k a week if its not sustainable. The amount raised by increasing season tickets is peanuts. Just **** a couple of players of or sack half the LCFC unhelp team sure that will put a dent in it.

If it is 8% then for my adult ticket in A1 its about an extra £3 a month on my season ticket.

I can live with that to still watch Leicester :)

The jump in petrol cost me more coming down from Yorkshire each match.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I also find the ‘if you don’t like it, don’t pay it’ argument a bit reductive. Pricing fans out shouldn’t ever be supported, imo. 

Fully agree why anyone would use that as an argument I don’t know. Some may be unable to pay the uplift. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

How much do clappers cost a game, or over a season?

Bin them off, must be a wedge saved. 

Pretty sure at the last FCC Meeting the use of clappers came into question. In that they'll be offered at turnstiles instead of on each seat. 

1 minute ago, slymunn said:

If it is 8% then for my adult ticket in A1 its about an extra £3 a month on my season ticket.

I can live with that to still watch Leicester :)

The jump in petrol cost me more coming down from Yorkshire each match.

Lucky you. 

2 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I also find the ‘if you don’t like it, don’t pay it’ argument a bit reductive. Pricing fans out shouldn’t ever be supported, imo. 

Exactly this. Once you start x by 4 for families. It's just another kick in the teeth. I really hope some of this feedback gets back to the club and they have second thoughts. None of us want to go back to the dour championship days but at the same time if we are losing 30 million a season on a regular basis we need to look to in house costs 1st. Not milking the fans to make a minimal indent.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Fully agree why anyone would use that as an argument I don’t know. Some may be unable to pay the uplift. 

It’s so lazy. Even the smallest rise can price out the average fan, not to mention the small fortune we have to spend on aways. 

Edited by kingkisnorbo
  • Like 3