Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrickyTrev Benjamin

Season tickets 2022/2023 (going up)

47 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't think there is any justification to upping any prices. Rich football clubs should be thinking, its tough for our fans at the minute so I'm going to at the very least freeze prices. 

If the 8% is true then I think it's a PR own goal considering the small amount, in the scheme of things, that it will raise. Unless they intend to donate it to the VS Foundation. 

would anyone who could not afford a price increase be willing to let one home match go back to the club,for them to put the seat on general sale.

i know its no ideal but if it meant you could then afford the18 game season ticket.

• Like 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The new training facility is being paid for via a long term loan with King Power. 

The club have lost £30million because as @stadt has superbly illustrated our wage bill control is absolutely appalling. 

How is it appalling when we regularly outperform teams who pay more for players than us?

1 hour ago, Motty said:

would anyone who could not afford a price increase be willing to let one home match go back to the club,for them to put the seat on general sale.

i know its no ideal but if it meant you could then afford the18 game season ticket.

STH can do that now using the resale platform. I've used it a couple of times when matches have been shifted to mid-week. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Our wages to turnover is the highest in the league. 

And? 

It's up there which you'd expect for a club trying to challenge the top 6. 

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

And? 

It's up there which you'd expect for a club trying to challenge the top 6. 

When you have the seventh highest revenue in the league but you have the highest ratio of turnover to wages, it would suggest we are overpaying majorly on squad players. 

Alas those squad players which were probably our downfall when trying to get top four. 

We’ve bloated that wage bill with some stinking signings. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

When you have the seventh highest revenue in the league but you have the highest ratio of turnover to wages, it would suggest we are overpaying majorly on squad players. 

Alas those squad players which were probably our downfall when trying to get top four. 

We’ve bloated that wage bill with some stinking signings. 

Yeah and in that time we've won the fa cup and the charity shield. 

So you're moaning about us being successful....right.

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Yeah and in that time we've won the fa cup and the charity shield. 

So you're moaning about us being successful....right.

If that’s what you want to believe. The fact that we are successful but losing a lot dollar isn’t concerning?

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

If that’s what you want to believe. The fact that we are successful but losing a lot dollar isn’t concerning?

I think there are bigger problems in football, the world and leicester right now than our wage to turnover ratio.

6 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The new training facility is being paid for via a long term loan with King Power. 

The club have lost £30million because as @stadt has superbly illustrated our wage bill control is absolutely appalling. 

Not sure that's true. The club actually borrowed for the training ground using the 2nd part of the mahrez fee and the tv income for 2  seasons. Documented in notes from previous FCC meetings. 

9 hours ago, MalletFox said:

I know I’m sad, but I’ve taken the liberty to present to you, what this increase actually represents. And as someone’s used the “family” example, I’ve done it across all age groups … Note the below are not monthly increases, but ANNUAL

Adult = £39.13

65+ = £28.03

U22 = £28.83

U18 = £12.03

U16 = £9.53

U12 = £6.77

U10 = £6.53

U8 = £3.83

That’s the context … what % of our fan base are going to have to call it quits because of the above? Seriously. Taking into consideration these people are in a position currently to “afford” a season ticket. It just isn’t as big an issue as some are making out, I just refuse to believe it…

People get really weird about money and power. 

It's as though the club is a Godly figure immune from the various cost of living rises themselves, and how dare they raise the price.

Pay our manager less, pay the players less. Whatever it takes, don't charge me a smidge more. I'll not sure coat it, it's pathetic.

The same people would be the first to criticise the club for not holding on to key players if they didn't sufficiently negotiate and stump up the cash.

Edited by Nod.E
  • Like 2

On 09/03/2022 at 20:18, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Apparently going up quite a-bit. So in this shit time in the world where everything is going up massively the club decide this is the right time to put them up. You can’t say anything because you get a mince pie and a can of foster. 

It’s inflation. Yes, everything is going up - that’s where we’re at due to recent events. Not just Covid, but Brexit is also responsible for some of the price hikes too.

If it’s too much, don’t renew. You’ll help me climb the ladder haha. Fox member here paying a ridiculously large premium on a match by match basis compared to you lucky season ticket holders

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raj said:

Does anyone actually have this confirmed  or is it someone wanting Twitter likes and trying to make a name for themselves trying to staye the obvious

Will be in the FCC minutes if rhe club ever produce them lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

It’s inflation. Yes, everything is going up - that’s where we’re at due to recent events. Not just Covid, but Brexit is also responsible for some of the price hikes too.

If it’s too much, don’t renew. You’ll help me climb the ladder haha. Fox member here paying a ridiculously large premium on a match by match basis compared to you lucky season ticket holders

This will be the one huge benefit for me, the more people that don't renew, the higher up the prority table I'l go.

Does anyone know how many STs usually don't renew? Can't imagine it being more than 300-500? Probably be a thousand or so this summer though.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This will be the one huge benefit for me, the more people that don't renew, the higher up the prority table I'l go.

Does anyone know how many STs usually don't renew? Can't imagine it being more than 300-500? Probably be a thousand or so this summer though.

Pretty sure it was close to 1k last season.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Nod.E said:

People get really weird about money and power. 

It's as though the club is a Godly figure immune from the various cost of living rises themselves, and how dare they raise the price.

Pay our manager less, pay the players less. Whatever it takes, don't charge me a smidge more. I'll not sure coat it, it's pathetic.

The same people would be the first to criticise the club for not holding on to key players if they didn't sufficiently negotiate and stump up the cash.

Pretty sure a group of people happy to pay a price increase won't help us keep players here?

I would be interested to know how much of that increased money goes into keeping hold of/buying players? Surely TV Rights and PL money help with that, the money PL clubs make from both of those are ridiculous.

Edited by Fox92
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

Didn't we have some of the highest prices in the Championship before promotion? Not sure we've always been fair to fans.

Was this prior to Vichai and his family takeover or are you including them in your final sentence?

• Like 1