Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot

Cost of living crisis.

18 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

When does it end??

When the rich accept that life for their companies can't be endless profit year on year, because that's impossible and a paradox.

Oh wait that'll never happen so I guess we're all fu**ed.

Edited by z-layrex
  • Like 1

It'll never happen but we all need to rise up. The political system is corrupt to the core and we need to say enough is enough. We'll soon own nothing and be happy apparently. Well the folks who came up with that absurd phrase will definitely be happy and they'll own everything if it carries on like this.

Edited by Soup
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Heres something that fookin annoys the living fook out of me. 

Trains. Disgusting prices in the UK. Absolute garbage routes and garbage prices. Absolute scum trains. Anyway, moving on...

Why are already garbage trains more expensive during 'Peak' times. I don't pay more for the bus during rush hour, or a taxi, so why do I have to cough up more for a train? And not just a bit more, usually triple figures more? 

**** trains. 

Agree it’s an absolute joke. Some of the returns from London where they cram everyone on so many without seats and charge a fortune for the pleasure. Compared to other European countries we are a shambles with trains. It’s a shame too as it is a great way to travel when priced reasonably and seats are plentiful. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Let's hope Rishi gets the job so he can get us out of this terrible cost of living crisis we have somehow found ourselves in.

Dislike the guy 100% BUT tbf the cost of living crisis is global. 

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

True to an extent but he could have saved more than a few bob along the way:

£40bn on Test and Trace

£13bn on fraud he decided to write off

£manybillions on dodgy PPE contracts (unfulfilled)

Couldn't spare a few million for school dinners until some footballer got involved. 

Couldn't spare a few million by not cutting Universal Credit. 

Took many millions in tax dodging. 

Is a billionaire and is as far removed from the actual cost of living as its possible to get. 

Always found it interesting that there's never enough money available for things and people they couldn't give a fvck about.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

The one he presided over? The billionaire who dodges taxes? The man who wrote of £13billion in fraud because he couldn't be arsed to get it back (because it was his mates who committed said fraud)? The one that wouldn't know anything about financial hardship if it shat all over his face? The one who's never known a normal existence? 

No ta. 

Think you may have missed the irony in my post there mate lol

• Haha 1

Just now, SecretPro said:

Sorry, a whoosh moment! 

lol To be fair, if I had been serious, you'd have had every right to have a pop at me! Sad thing is that there are people who cannot / will not see the link between the two!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BKLFox said:

April 2023 apparently although you can bet ya sweet cheeks the drop in wholesale fuel costs won't be passed on straight away like they should.

Yes. Wait for the excuses. This is where the working classes find out just how low down the chain we are. What disposal income will any of us have to enjoy anything other than the basics assuming you can even cover these. 

8 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

but then what can they do

Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks Tax Tacs Tacks