Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Rennes (H) Match Thread

Guest Col city fan
Just now, jim5000 said:

Rennes are spooked here, we need to get another before half time 

Spot on

Just now, Beechey said:

I could accept it if he was talking about anything relevant. Most of it is drivel

Sounds like our Media team pranked him and gave him a 2014-2015 West Brom media guide.

Which he opened up about five minutes before kickoff.

• Haha 1

Just now, Tanya said:

I know Cags sprayed a ball out on the full but as a general rule, his passing out the back has been excellent.

Over the last few games he seems to have really gotten his confidence back in his distribution. 

It's been absolutely painful watching him refusing to play any switch pass and insisting on only ever paying two yard balls to Amartey and Thomas. Just awful. 

Last few games he's been smashing those huge cross field switches and they're so important. Even if they don't land, they force the opposition to stretch and to keep guessing. 

• Like 2

The game started with it obvious which team was challenging for Champions League next year and which had struggled for form all season

We looked outclassed, but we never lacked effort which has at times this season been my biggest annoyance

We grew into the match and started to dominate

I've never seen Albrighton hit a ball so sweetly

This Rennes side looks decent, so that first half was on the whole impressive