Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Rennes (H) Match Thread

These ain't a bad side, first 20 minutes they were bossing it. I think we just about deserve our lead though. 

Can't see Albrighton lasting the whole match. Maddison to come on with 20 to go and score. 

• Like 1

That first 20 minutes was like what we have watched nearly all season... then all of a sudden, it changed... I am not sure what, but we actually pressed them all over! Exactly how we should play every match, although I know you cannot keep that tempo for full duration. 

Really good last 20 minutes. Would think about putting Nacho on as no space in behind at all for Daka to run into and Nacho would contribute more with the build up play, especially with his back to goal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

TBF the commentator on CBS doesn’t have anyone to bounce off. It’s just him trying to fill the airwaves. It’s no wonder he’s talking shite.

it don't matter who it is someone will always have a moan about the commentator, its a common theme lol 

• Haha 1