Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Rennes (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Over the last few games he seems to have really gotten his confidence back in his distribution. 

It's been absolutely painful watching him refusing to play any switch pass and insisting on only ever paying two yard balls to Amartey and Thomas. Just awful. 

Last few games he's been smashing those huge cross field switches and they're so important. Even if they don't land, they force the opposition to stretch and to keep guessing. 

They also bypass the press. The nervous triangles being played between Kasper and various members of the back four with oppo players in close attendance have given me the willies all season.

• Like 3

CBS has run the goal a dozen times already (much better than listening to their announcer TBF) and the angle from behind Cags as he launches that long diagonal is breathtaking.  That's our pass of the year!

If there was ever any doubt about whether this competition means something or not, the players have firmly dispelled it with that first-half performance.

Rennes look dangerous but we've been up to the challenge. A superb goal.by Albrighton as well.

As long as their captain remains on the pitch, we need Barnes to keep attacking him. He's going to have to be careful and could afford Barnes lots of space, or get himself sent off.

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Name me a better professional in football than Marc Albrighton...I'll wait. Such a credit to the club

He's our equivalent of James Milner. Stating the obvious I know as it's been said before.