Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Rennes (H) Match Thread

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I actually thought he looked bright against Burnley.  He just has incredibly huge boots to fill. 

I think he’s more of a Fryatt than someone who creates things for himself though

Fryatt created a fair bit for himself or at the very least still had a bit to do.

15 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Really? I'm not Albrighton's biggest fan but he's played very well lately. Certainly deserves to start, has never let us down. 

I think he is finished as a winger. He runs out of legs.  He has played well at full back though to be fair. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

It baffles me how people can't notice the difference between Lookman on the left and Lookman on the right.

He's still more of a threat than Albrighton is 

31 minutes ago, turlo said:

How come Lookman has been dropped lately? thought he was playing quite well

We need good variation from the Bench he Supplies and broadens  our scope, in the last 3rd of the game.

Then he Covers the Frontline &  supports misfiring midfield...

Worried that Justin seems to be thrown back in again… otherwise its a pretty strong line up that should get a result.

Actually no excuse not to get a result, the success of the season now rests on these games.

7 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Albrighton starts a run of games and we just so happen to play better whilst winning some games and even keeping clean sheets....

FT Members- "WTF is this??!! Let's go back to being sh!t!!"

Probably more to do with us playing weaker opposition, the form of Barnes and us being able to defend a corner more than Albrighton being back in the side. 

4 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I reckon Nacho goes in to training every day and takes a big steaming dump in Rodgers office on his desk. 

Bizzare friendship I think he coached him when he was 17 says they have a good relationship, basically scores and assists all the time but still can't get a start, must have defo pissed on his chips.

36 minutes ago, adam said:

Lookman should be playing instead of Albrighton. 

Disagree. Albrighton has been a major part of our upturn in form. 

Lookman and madders to come on as impact subs later in the game if required. Like in the Leeds game. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Foxhateram said:

Disagree. Albrighton has been a major part of our upturn in form. 

Lookman and madders to come on as impact subs later in the game if required. Like in the Leeds game. 

I disagree but now I've slagged him off he is bound to have a blinder now 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1