Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Rennes (H) Match Thread

I'm not going to castigate the lads or boringly slag off at the manager yet. I think Rennes look fantastic though. Way better standard than you would expect in this competition. We have to hang in and I think the spaces will open up. They're passing us easily in the middle of the park.

1 minute ago, Tanya said:

I'm not going to castigate the lads or boringly slag off at the manager yet. I think Rennes look fantastic though. Way better standard than you would expect in this competition. We have to hang in and I think the spaces will open up. They're passing us easily in the middle of the park.

They’re an excellent side. I listened to a podcast on them, and the guy presenting was raving about them. Claimed that they’re easily one of the best teams in France. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ecdysiast said:

Classy pitch design...

Mate in the pub says  the FA have banned elaborate pitch designs as it affects the linesman's ability to square up a possible offside as the straight lines in the pitch  are a relative guide to where players are.