Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Renne 2-0 H Post Match Thread

Word you're looking for is professional. Kept them to few chances, scored from two of our few opportunities. And against a decent team. Much more like it. 

Amartey and Soyuncu, who'd have thought? 

Play the reserves against Arsenal. 

The Rennes forum match thread was mostly posts about “les premieres 20 minutes” right up to the 90th minute.  Weird.

They seem a Spursy lot to me.  “We don't need no stinking trophies ... we won the first 20 minutes”

• Haha 1

Great win, can't really work out if we were overly good or not but we were certainly solid and we were pretty much in control. 

Defence generally excellent, Justin much better on the right side for me. Midfield and attack worked hard.

Barnes was shite for 90% but then unplayable for the other 10%. The second goal was a mixture of poor play followed by a great finish. 

I feel we still have a lot of work to do over there, but can't argue with a 2 goal lead. 

We were sublime on the counter tonight.

When we won the ball back we immediately tried to get the ball up the pitch and got bodies in their box.

Usually we’re quite slow, keep it safe and try build from the back. 

Our directness lost us possession a few times, but also helped create our best chances. 

Great performance :scarf:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Oh go on then..give Albrighton a statue as well

I think they should make a combine statue of that team outside the stadium with all of the winners in it personally. Vardy will get a stand, statue and maybe even stadium named after him, Kasper probably the same, but players like Morgan, Huth, Albrighton, Fuchs should be recognised IMO. Such likable players!

• Like 3