Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Soyuncu

17 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Another loan to an Italian Club where we pay everything and get nothing back in return. bring it on Rudders😳

Yep with option and not obligation to buy, you can see it coming 🫠

With the rumoured Lukaku interest it was mentioned they don’t have the cash to buy and instead are looking to loan. If they are in for Cags let’s hope they don’t try a loan with some option / obligation to buy.

1 minute ago, JimmyC74 said:

With the rumoured Lukaku interest it was mentioned they don’t have the cash to buy and instead are looking to loan. If they are in for Cags let’s hope they don’t try a loan with some option / obligation to buy.

They wouldn't be able to as he only has 1 year left on his deal

They could be selling Skiniar to PSG for about €80m as well

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

They wouldn't be able to as he only has 1 year left on his deal

They could be selling Skiniar to PSG for about €80m as well

You’re right. Good catch. I forgot his contract is running out. 

Hopefully their interest is genuine and we can cash out and reinvest 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyC74 said:

You’re right. Good catch. I forgot his contract is running out. 

Hopefully their interest is genuine and we can cash out and reinvest 

Just hope his replacement is better than the last CB we spunked £15m on 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by SafewayFox

5 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Don’t understand the slander the lad gets to be honest. Always played with 110% effort, seemed a great character too.

Would be a shame if he left.

More room in the bath for the rest of the lads once he's gone though?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

Anyone else think that he feels undervalued Contract wise.

If reports are correct and he's on 45k with Evans and Fofana 60 to 70 and Hamza and Vestry 50k  He may feel that he's worth more.

Just a thought.

I mean, he came to us in 18/19 as an unknown 22 year old CB from a midtable Bundesliga side. That's pretty much the contract he's been on since he joined. Same goes for Tielemans, he'll still be on the same wages as when he joined.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

If reports are correct and he's on 45k with Evans and Fofana 60 to 70 and Hamza and Vestry 50k  He may feel that he's worth more.

Just a thought.

Evans is not on 45k a week.

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

Just a thought.

The club have been in talks with him for the best part of 3 years over a new contract, he doesn't want to sign one (or, more specifically, his agent has convinced him he can do better elsewhere).

LCFC are not naive in that respect.

And if you think Fofana, who we know for a fact was on approx 55k per week when he signed for us as a teenager and has since signed a 5.5 yr deal, is on 60-70k (likewise the ex-Man United regular Evans), I'd think again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Salarysport has Evans on 100k, Fofana on 51k and Cags on 45.

Thought Fofanas original contract was 19kpw.

Fofana was on £20k a week at St Etienne and we tripled it, as publicly confirmed by Fofana himself hence he pushed for the move. He's since signed a new deal which will be probably 6 figures a week.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

The club have been in talks with him for the best part of 3 years over a new contract, he doesn't want to sign one (or, more specifically, his agent has convinced him he can do better elsewhere).

LCFC are not naive in that respect.

And if you think Fofana, who we know for a fact was on approx 55k per week when he signed for us as a teenager and has since signed a 5.5 yr deal, is on 60-70k (likewise the ex-Man United regular Evans), I'd think again

There's no way we paid an unproven teenager 55 k when he signed . That's more like what he may be on now.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Fofana was on £20k a week at St Etienne and we tripled it, as publicly confirmed by Fofana himself hence he pushed for the move. He's since signed a new deal which will be probably 6 figures a week.

I dont know... I still doubt we'd push Fofana into the 6 figures so soon, feel like it'd have been smart to keep it at around 90k/ week to leave some room should we want to entice him to stay for another year at some point 

• Like 1