Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Soyuncu

23 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

How hideous is he Ric? On a scale of Wilf's shooting ability to Jannick Vestergaard coming on to help us see out a narrow lead?

He's better than Vestergaard but worse than Amartey IMO

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Akanji is hideous

...just watched him on YouTube, he looks ok to me!!!

Seems to have the awareness to punch passes through the lines, breaking any press, gets around well, and has pace. His passing and ability on the ball look good so I can see why they would be asking £30m.

1 minute ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Seems to have the awareness to punch passes through the lines, breaking any press, gets around well, and has pace. His passing and ability on the ball look good so I can see why they would be asking £30m.

Best way to describe his performance last season would be a worse Cags.

He's got the physical attributes to be a great defender but his mind was just constantly switched off 

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Trust me, he's pony. There's a reason Dortmund have been crap defensively in recent years.

10 minutes ago, MPH said:

but if they signed him, they’d still be short of Competent CBs..

:ph34r:

ha - if he feels that he is supported, appreciated and loved  by the coach then he is more than capable of handling a top four CB role.  especially with top quality players around him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 06/07/2022 at 15:15, FoxinNotts said:

In a loan and we pay all the wages:thumbup:.  Tell them from the start- these are the terms this is not a scene out of the God Father.

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

It’s funny because when he’s on it he’s one of my favourite players. Really not sure what turned his head? 

Maybe as simple as loss of confidence and form due to the long term absence of his partner Jonny Evans. 

• Like 1

On 04/07/2022 at 23:05, Ric Flair said:

Trust me, he's pony. There's a reason Dortmund have been crap defensively in recent years.

Yep, absolute dog muck. Don’t think he’s had a good game (that I’ve watched) in about 3 years, error prone. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

The athletic was saying unvaxxed players are getting snubbed in the transfer window... might be the reason why there haven't been any links

...any link, it seems a bit strange that this would arise when most people believes there  isn't an issue any more!!!

Nb.

Ignore the request, it has dawned on me that it is the Athletic and we cannot post verbatim from their editorial columns.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Like 1