Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Soyuncu

8 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

If inter offered us that for cags then I would take it. 

Though I feel there is a great player in cags and we havent helped him refund his form.  I had high hopes for him and I hope he goes on to do very well.

i’d take 25m personally 

On 13/07/2022 at 23:44, Bptiger said:

I know cags has coped a lot of crap , but are we missing the real problem , BEEN Rodgers , players don’t preform, and all of a sudden there left out never to be seen again , Pratt , cags , mendy , under , nacho , it’s almost like Rodgers can’t or won’t try and fix the problem, his idea just sit them on the bench and that’s it . Just my take . 

...And what about Kasper, Vardy, Maddison, Barnes, Youri, Ndidi, Ricardo, Castagne and Thomas who have all went through various spells of being under what's expected of them and have all been persisted with and all got back on form? 

On 19/07/2022 at 18:43, Scotch said:

...And what about Kasper, Vardy, Maddison, Barnes, Youri, Ndidi, Ricardo, Castagne and Thomas who have all went through various spells of being under what's expected of them and have all been persisted with and all got back on form? 

...those players command too much power within the team, and have little option to take their spots when underperforming!!!

• Like 1

Here’s the thing..: we KNOW how good Cags can be. We KNOW he can be a stand out performer . That’s what we want back. That’s why we are so frustrated with the cags of last season… but those wanting rid of cags for 15-20m are going to want to replace him with someone who can perform at the level he can perform at yet want the money of crap cags. how do spends to get good cags when you only get crap cags money!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

Here’s the thing..: we KNOW how good Cags can be. We KNOW he can be a stand out performer . That’s what we want back. That’s why we are so frustrated with the cags of last season… but those wanting rid of cags for 15-20m are going to want to replace him with someone who can perform at the level he can perform at yet want the money of crap cags. how do spends to get good cags when you only get crap cags money!

...Richards is not that much and Colwill will be under £25m, Carter-Vickers at Celtic went for £6.30m!!!

The quality is out there at reasonable prices, we just can't pick any up without expanding the wages bill. Unfortunately, the body count and the wages are inextricably linked

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Cags could well find himself 4th choice next season and only has 1 year on his contract I believe, I'm gonna guess he isn't gonna sign and new one and are we in a position to let him walk for nothing in a years time. I think if an offer comes in close to 20 million we sell.

That said i don't see that offer coming, think someone does manage to pick him up on a free in a years time.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Soyuncu is not going anywhere. We are going to ride his and Tielemans' contracts out it looks like and leave the heavy lifting for next season 

Sounds like a terrible plan.

On 19/07/2022 at 11:25, pmcla26 said:

He’s tried to fix Soyuncu all season - think he’s right to have had enough. 

We really don't know that for sure but what we do know is that Rodgers cannot coach a defence, History tells us that  Rodgers & Toure cannot set up  a defence. Cags has got worse the longer he has played here.

• Haha 1

Cags biggest problem is under pressure he becomes irratic. I remember Brendan pleading with us not to be to hostile incase Cags anxiety levels increase. Forest away where it was hostile he became a wreck. Bournemouth away the biggest of all where he just literally saw red. Multiple times cheap free kicks given away in dangerous areas in his time. 

Cash in now please as he won't be a happy 3rd choice. 

Edited by Gazza M

Juve have Bremer for around £35m.

That's a lot of dosh Torino have now. Hopefully means they get moving with a proper offer for Praet, and our own business can begin...

Edited by CloudFox

11 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Juve have Bremer for around £35m.

That's a lot of dosh Torino have now. Hopefully means they get moving with a proper offer for Praet, and our own business can begin...

Would rather they left Praet alone, and offered us £15m for Vestergaard!

• Like 1

I cant believe this guy is still here. His agent has had him signing for the elite of world football. Must have too many choices on his desk - taking his time, obviously. 

Caglar Paulo Franco Soyuncu - running past Gareth Bale like he isnt there. Literally. 

Soyuncu is a strange one and hard to understand why he is still here. Everyone rate him as adecent CB with something to offer. Yet it appears noone wants him.

It can't be because of his wages as if reports are correct he earns less at 45K per week, than many of the fringe players we can't shift.

Yet still no interest. I can only assume there's something we don't know about him. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Soyuncu is a strange one and hard to understand why he is still here. Everyone rate him as adecent CB with something to offer. Yet it appears noone wants him.

It can't be because of his wages as if reports are correct he earns less at 45K per week, than many of the fringe players we can't shift.

Yet still no interest. I can only assume there's something we don't know about him. 

We don’t know no-one wants him. There will likely be interest but soy could just be biding his time waiting for the right club for him. There’s potentially multiple factors for why he’s not left by now