Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Soyuncu

5 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Think Cags has said he was perfectly happy with how Under was treated during his time here.  Just didn't work out.  

He definitely didn't throw his boo boo fixer out of the pram over that 

Didn’t work out because he barely played…I thought he showed signs that he could offer something 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

Didn’t work out because he barely played…I thought he showed signs that he could offer something 

Oh I don't disagree with that at all mate, I thought it was a classic Rodgers man management 'masterclass' and he wasn't ever really given enough of a run.  

Just saying I think Cags has said in an interview recently he wasn't unhappy with how Under was treated.  

Also what the hell is a boo boo fixer @FLINTHAMFC 😂?! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, deep blue said:

When did you last see him play?

My lack of seeing him play leads me to think he is not good, whereas your lack of seeing him play leads you to think he is good

Which seems the more logic position do you think?

lol

I have to confess I'm quite shocked Big Dan is getting the nod ahead of Soy. Yes he was poor lady season. But we have previously seen him to be top class when on form. Dan is average at best. Even when maximising his abilities. So why drop Soy unless you have fallen out with him or want him gone. Makes little sense to me. Dan should only ever be 4th or 5th choice CB in Prem team of our standing  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I have to confess I'm quite shocked Big Dan is getting the nod ahead of Soy. Yes he was poor lady season. But we have previously seen him to be top class when on form. Dan is average at best. Even when maximising his abilities. So why drop Soy unless you have fallen out with him or want him gone. Makes little sense to me. Dan should only ever be 4th or 5th choice CB in Prem team of our standing  

I 100% agree about Dan starting as he is not great, but you only list a) a full our, or b) want him gone, what about c) he has been awful since the Euro’s with Turkey? Surely this is the most likely reality? This may of course lead to b!

10 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I 100% agree about Dan starting as he is not great, but you only list a) a full our, or b) want him gone, what about c) he has been awful since the Euro’s with Turkey? Surely this is the most likely reality? This may of course lead to b!

Form comes and goes. But surely BR needs to rehabilitate him. There is a top class CB in there. Big Dan is meh at best. 

• Like 2

Just now, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Form comes and goes. But surely BR needs to rehabilitate him. There is a top class CB in there. Big Dan is meh at best. 

He has been poor for over a year, both at Leicester and for Turkey, there is something wrong but not every problem begins and even ends at the club.

I feel for cags I know he had soon bad games last season but he was brilliant a lot more times , him next to evans could solve our defensive problems . But Rodgers is such a arrogant so and so he will never give him another go 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Why are we treating Cags like such a baby? It is so weird. He has been shite for over a year. :dunno:

He gets off so lightly it’s bizarre. Don’t say it’s Brendan, he was like this first internationally.

How the hell can he be shit for over a year , he had not played in the 1st team for ages , how about dickhead Rodgers gives him a go and if he is shit then ur right if not then we get a class CB 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bptiger said:

How the hell can he be shit for over a year , he had not played in the 1st team for ages , how about dickhead Rodgers gives him a go and if he is shit then ur right if not then we get a class CB 

He was poor at the euros, poor when played for us afterwards, poor every time since, but you think he has magically improved and Rodgers and the whole staff are just being spiteful?

Come on, he has deteriorated to our significant cost