Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Soyuncu

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Why do people still think Cags is any good? He has become shite. I reject its Rodgers because he was shite for Turkey too. He is another one that needs a new start.

If the criticism from Rodgers has caused his decline to exacerbate, then he needs to grow a pair somewhere else.

Because his form when he first replaced Harry Maguire was good and he maintained a very high level. Admittedly he’s been crap since, but at least there is ‘hope’ (however forlorn) he could contribute 

Compare to Amartey who is currently keeping him out of the side. He’s never shown any consistent form, is sh1t and probably always will be 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Because his form when he first replaced Harry Maguire was good and he maintained a very high level. Admittedly he’s been crap since, but at least there is ‘hope’ (however forlorn) he could contribute 

Compare to Amartey who is currently keeping him out of the side. He’s never shown any consistent form, is sh1t and probably always will be 

Yes he was good, and I am not comparing him to Amartey who is also poor, but there is something that has happened that has rendered him either uninterested or wishing to go regardless. It just amounts to him needing to go unfortunately, we cannot afford to be emotional about it or even regard him as not as bad as others. If he has a market we can use, then he should go, as it is believed/reported/guessed, he wishes too.  

Will link in @StanSP as I am too lazy to respond separately to what is the same conversation.  :D

I'd have loved him to turn his form around as he's got all the attributes to be very good, but Brendan isn't going to pick him, he doesn't want a new contract, so sell for as much as we can.

Definitely need another centre back with Faes if he does go.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yes he was good, and I am not comparing him to Amartey who is also poor, but there is something that has happened that has rendered him either uninterested or wishing to go regardless. It just amounts to him needing to go unfortunately, we cannot afford to be emotional about it or even regard him as not as bad as others. If he has a market we can use, then he should go, as it is believed/reported/guessed, he wishes too.  

Will link in @StanSP as I am too lazy to respond separately to what is the same conversation.  :D

Yeah …. the logic is good. Ideal situation is/was we move him on and bring in someone who is committed to the cause.

Like all the other moves… precious little time left in this window to get him out and get a replacement in and, on that basis only, I’d rather have him in the team than Amartey 

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Attila Szalai in and Soyuncu out would do me. Szalai and Faes would suddenly turn a very tepid defence in to one with aggression and steel. Both comfortable on the ball without being elite passers or ball carriers but that's OK.

No Evans?

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

on paper fae looks more of a soyuncu replacement than a fofana one… maybe there’s something in this and we will still be signing another cb 🙏

Highly unlikely we will be signing 2 CBs. We simply don't have the funds unless more leave and that is starting to look unlikely.

Edited by reynard

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Evans will play but he's not what I'd call an aggressive or physical defender. Both Szalai and Faes will give us that alongside him which we need. 

Ah yeah, me neither. Thought you meant these 2 newbies would go in ahead of the captain lol 

• Haha 1