Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Soyuncu

He’s either either urging the fans to show patience with Rodgers (unlikely), talking about his own patience having to deal with being benched by the poison dwarf and vilified in the press and he is hoping Rodgers is leaving (unlikely), or he has one eye on the end of the season, when he plans to move away for free and actually play football (likely). My guess would be he will go to the Turkish league. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

He’s either either urging the fans to show patience with Rodgers (unlikely), talking about his own patience having to deal with being benched by the poison dwarf and vilified in the press and he is hoping Rodgers is leaving (unlikely), or he has one eye on the end of the season, when he plans to move away for free and actually play football (likely). My guess would be he will go to the Turkish league. 

He can agree to sign for Inter on a free in Jan, I think that's who was after him in europe wasn't it? 

2 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Or everyday he is putting tiny amounts of poison in Brendans tea

• Haha 3

This has to be a priority to get Cags back in the 1st team and back to his best. It’s not like he was always crap. He just has to find his mojo again. We really need him to so we can stop playing midfielders as defenders it’s utterly rediculous!

• Like 3

Soyuncu has been awful for us over the past year or so. He hasn't been that good for Turkey either. No hiding from that. 

However, he is still a better player than Amartey and N'didi at CB. 

He is clearly rock bottom on confidence and likely pushing for a move, even though no one really wants him. 

The chance of a big move to a champions league club is surely gone now. 

I actually think Leicester is still a perfect club for him. Would be curious to see him under a different manager here. Not sure it would be enough to a) return him to his best or b) keep him here with a new contract, but he shouldn't be behind Amartey/N'didi. The manager should be getting more out of him and a new manager could give him that much needed reset and return of confidence. 

Edited by STUHILL
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Would they pay 100% of his wages?

I'd hate to see him go because of our inept manager having too much pride, but for his own career and confidence it might be best.

He is still on his original contract from when he joined which is like £40-50k so I would think so

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Would they pay 100% of his wages?

I'd hate to see him go because of our inept manager having too much pride, but for his own career and confidence it might be best.

Of course not (even if they could afford to)

he is only on around 40k 

I guess they would cover 75% and we would ask for €1m loan fee (ish) 

13 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not sure this is just BR choice, this only happens with the clubs say so and the DOF.

Surely he has some level of involvement? He's usually in the first-team squad - even if it's not his decision, he's probably agreed to it?

22 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Surely he has some level of involvement? He's usually in the first-team squad - even if it's not his decision, he's probably agreed to it?

Yes of course, but if the club are thinking of give BR the push, you would think they would want to keep him around for the new guy.

The fact they seem OK with him leaving speaks volumes.