Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Soyuncu

Why is Soyuncu being treated so badly by Rodgers now? For a manager who claims to like to improve players, Soyuncu not only significantly regressed but is low on confidence and wants to leave without generating a fee to Leicester. It is like Rodgers is now trying to proactively destroy us.

Perhaps we are lucky to have sold Fofana now. Another season he could end up like Soyuncu.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Yes of course, but if the club are thinking of give BR the push, you would think they would want to keep him around for the new guy.

The fact they seem OK with him leaving speaks volumes.

Maybe the player himself wants to leave? Obviously that might change if BR goes but as things stand BR isn’t going anywhere. 

11 minutes ago, Dames said:

Maybe the player himself wants to leave? Obviously that might change if BR goes but as things stand BR isn’t going anywhere. 

I think he does, I think he will go whoever is in charge.

There has never been talk of a new contract.

Soyuncu represents the degeneration of a key asset under Rodgers. The club has lost someone valued at 40/50 million, to a likely loan fee. The club needs to be careful this doesn’t not happen to Nacho and now Castagne. Perez another player, it’s scandalous to buy a player at that price without getting any money back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He had thoughts of moving on? Didn't he say in an interview he was happy to stay?

He's only thinking of moving on because he's got an absolute tit managing him. 

'has been out of form for a while'. He's barely played?

There is that term again 'with the greatest respect'.  He's basically saying to the rest of us that our opinions are worthless compared to his. Patronising wa*ker.

I hate Brendan the more he talks. Wish he had an interpreter like Bielsa.

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He had thoughts of moving on? Didn't he say in an interview he was happy to stay?

He's only thinking of moving on because he's got an absolute tit managing him. 

'has been out of form for a while'. He's barely played?

It’s been as clear as day he wanted to go, and yes he has been shit for ages. He played plenty last season and was guff. 

I’ all for moaning about Rodgers, but there is more to it here than him. 

His interview means nothing, otherwise he’d have signed a contract long ago. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

There is that term again 'with the greatest respect'.  He's basically saying to the rest of us that our opinions are worthless compared to his. Patronising wa*ker.

I hate Brendan the more he talks. Wish he had an interpreter like Bielsa.

Well he has all the information and you have little.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Short on CBs and we’re flogging him, mental.

What's really mental is waiting until the window is closed to the majority of clubs so the few sides that might be interested know they can just take him on loan to see out his contract. We could have sold him for less than £10 mill to someone.

• Like 1