Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Soyuncu

8 hours ago, Stephen Hughes said:

Atlético Madrid and Wolves will be in contact again to close Felipe deal in the next 24/48 hours. It's crucial moment for the negotiation.

#WWFC No doubts on Atléti next step: Çağlar Söyüncü deal to be anticipated in January, after agreement on free move for June.

This is from Fabrizio Romano

Sorry, I’m clearly a dinosaur and can’t post an image because it’s too large!

• Like 1

Rodgers won't pick him, he's 4th choice at best, 5th if we sign Soutter. Get him off the wage bill, thank him for his contribution and let him get on with his career.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Rodgers won't pick him, he's 4th choice at best, 5th if we sign Soutter. Get him off the wage bill, thank him for his contribution and let him get on with his career.

The club won't let him go for free though otherwise he'd be gone already.

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

He should have been sold last year at the latest. Apparently it’s been evident for over 2 years that he wouldn’t have signed a new contract. 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Thought he had already signed for Atletico, and now it’s just a case of if they wanted to pay to have him this window?

Yeah that's the way I saw it. I read about forests interest in their defender and I assumed it could push this over the line (if its a legitimate read that is) and hence us getting a fee from him.

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Thought he had already signed for Atletico, and now it’s just a case of if they wanted to pay to have him this window?

Pretty sure they can buy out the last 6 months of his contract with us. So £45k a week until June is less than £1m.

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

Pretty sure they can buy out the last 6 months of his contract with us. So £45k a week until June is less than £1m.

Surely we'd want a transfer fee of sorts though? I would like a minimum £5million fee for letting him go now to a Spanish powerhouse, or whatever the club can get for him. Plus we need cover first.

4 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Surely we'd want a transfer fee of sorts though? I would like a minimum £5million fee for letting him go now to a Spanish powerhouse, or whatever the club can get for him. Plus we need cover first.

No chance they are paying 5m.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Probably looking at around half that at most

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

OK, thanks. Does that terminate his contract completely I.e. the salary on the books? If so, a no brainer really.

Yes, once he’s gone it’s gone. 

I’m not sure how the signing bonuses work either, so I think if he goes we’ll save the wedge on that we’ll need to pay out. 

• Like 1