Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Leicester players spotted

On 16/03/2022 at 11:07, Hammo said:

When I was a kid in the 70s I was behind Dennis Rofe in a queue at a fast food stall at the Home Life Exhibition at Granby Halls. He bought a milkshake. Think it was strawberry.

Saw Dennis Rofe in Granny's night club in that era too. I must have had a few beers and I think I annoyed him. I didn't realise how small he was in "real life". Luckily for me, he was with some friends who calmed him down otherwise I might have got a roasting or worse. Warning : Don't approach volatile footballers when drunk. 

5 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

Gary McAllister shagged my then fit GF after meeting her in The Horsefair one night.

To be fair we had just broken up after a row but tried to patch things up a couple of weeks later until she told me about the one night stand with him during our break so just binned her for good.

Went to square up to him a few weeks later in the same nightclub but he seemed as intimidating in there as he was on the pitch and then found myself chatting to him and his mate for a bit. He bought me 2 pints and wouldn't let me buy him one back.

I found that ex on FB a few months ago. Jeez, what a state she is now.

Top bloke, owe him 2 pints and big favour.

this comment was a rollercoaster

• Haha 4

On another occasion at one of our play-off finals we used to decorate one of my companies transit vans in laminated city posters and park it early near Wembley full of booze. From memory was Swindon or Palace. Ex player Nicky Platnauer walked by and joined us for a beer. Thoroughly decent bloke Leicester through and through and then was a window cleaner in Hinckley 

• Like 2

Right then, rolls-sleeves-up

Ian Marshall outside the Malt Shovel, Barkby a few months ago

Mike Whitlow in the cafe, Asda Fosse Park

Mark Wallington in the Soar Bridge, Barrow

Julian Joachim in Perberdys, Syston last week

Mike Newell Beehive Lane Car Park, Loughborough long after he'd left us

At no stage was any meaningful conversation entered into.  I live life on the edge me... 

• Haha 3

Delivered a parcel to kingys House the other day. Although his wife answered the door holding there baby.

Also been to Danny ings house, Gordon Strachan, Darren Bent, troy deeney, Scimeca, Lee carsley.

Was locked in deeneys place for about 10 minutes. Delivered there parcel, went to walk out and the gate was locked. Kept banging on there front door and they wouldn't answer for ages :giggle:

Edited by George31
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, George31 said:

Delivered a parcel to kingys House the other day. Although his wife answered the door holding there baby.

Also been to Danny ings house, Gordon Strachan, Darren Bent, Scimeca, Lee carsley.

Great Easton that is isn't it? 

Me & the mrs saw Youri in primark just before christmas, you could tell he was trying his best not to be noticed especially since we were walking around the womens lingerie section for far too long

When i was a kid Mike Whitlow used to live on the next street, very plain looking house, always looked a bit of a mess from the outside and curtains were always shut

Had both Muzzy & Jeff Schlupp in at work, Muzzy as always was very nice & polite, Jeff seemed rather shy

James Scrowcroft came to our school to hand out awards and sign autographs, i imagine someone had his family tied up somewhere as he definitely didnt seem to want to be there at all, didnt mutter a single hello or smile to anyone whilst signing autographs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, George31 said:

Also been to Danny ings house, Gordon Strachan, Darren Bent, troy deeney, Scimeca, Lee carsley.

Was locked in deeneys place for about 10 minutes. Delivered there parcel, went to walk out and the gate was locked. Kept banging on there front door and they wouldn't answer for ages :giggle:

Hate to be pedantic and the story is interesting but it’s their not there !

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ElusiveEd said:

Gary McAllister shagged my then fit GF after meeting her in The Horsefair one night.

To be fair we had just broken up after a row but tried to patch things up a couple of weeks later until she told me about the one night stand with him during our break so just binned her for good.

Went to square up to him a few weeks later in the same nightclub but he seemed as intimidating in there as he was on the pitch and then found myself chatting to him and his mate for a bit. He bought me 2 pints and wouldn't let me buy him one back.

I found that ex on FB a few months ago. Jeez, what a state she is now.

Top bloke, owe him 2 pints and big favour.

Go on then send her a message on Facebook, and ask her who was a better shag yourself or McAllister.

- written in solidarity on behalf of all foxestalk forum members 

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, George31 said:

Full addresses and post codes of each else it didnt happen!!!!

Met Paul Dickov when my Father sold his sold in Markfield to him.

Very pleasant.

Met Dion Dublin on a cruise on the Mediterranean; when I told him I was a Leicester fan, he went ecstatic.

Sometimes see Matt Elliot driving in and around Kirby Muxloe (think he lives that way?).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

If you're ever passing through the Lincolnshire village where Jamie and Rebekah live, and happen to spot them, give them a wave...they'll wave back.

Everyday is a slow news day in Lincolnshire lol

https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/rebekah-jamie-vardy-often-wave-6754951

Just one thing, Buckminster is in Leicestershire. Soz Lincolnshire Live.

• Haha 1