Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Leicester players spotted

Guest Chocolate Teapot
19 hours ago, George31 said:

Yeah. I don't usually deliver around there but on Saturdays it's always different than my usual route.

Didn't realise its so nice around there.

Hes often in bowden stores in great bowden.

On 16/03/2022 at 15:57, Izzy said:

My wife occasionally reminds me that Frank Sinclair chatted her up in a Leicester night club and gave her his phone number back in ‘99

She turned him down….apparently :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Glorious Leicester Fan said:

I once saw a completely hammered Frank Sinclair in Mosquito Coast. 

:trumpet:

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, mazarron fox said:

Who remembers that total tool Lee Philpot saw him in Baileys just after he signed for a huge amount was totally crap and very high opinion of himself 

Baileys was shut from the early 80s onwards, Kiesas took over but was similarly shut circa 86. Was it Simpkins/Manilla/Caspers you saw him in? I saw him there quite often in some dreadful black leather trousers.

I was outside Branigans, the Leicester branch of the Mos Eisley Cantina, at crawling out time on a Sunday morning when I noticed Emile Heskey, by then of Liverpool, chatting with some guys a few yards away. Then an old family friend came out of the club and as usual we greeted and hugged but a lad with her took exception, thought I was just some random bloke stepping on his toes, so he squares up to me, whack in the ribs and I'm out of it on the floor in agony. Heskey had looked concerned and now he asks "Are you alright?" I grimace and say "yeah I'll be OK", thinking "I'm laying on the pavement in agony being checked on by Emile Heskey....what have I been drinking tonight!!"

Down at Charles Street the police ask "Were there any other witnesses?" I hesitate "....yeah....er...no, don't think so". One phone call from someone and it would be "England Star In Night Club Brawl" by the time the tabloids got hold of it. He came across as genuinely sincere and worried for me and would have been in trouble with Liverpool if they knew he'd been mingling in the City Centre at that hour so I'm glad I didn't drop him in "it" not that he'd done anything more than hang out with mates. Until now that is, but I think it'd be pretty old news to be honest.

Edited by fazzyfox

On the way back from Liverpool away, we stopped at Stoke Services. Got chatting to the guy opposite filling up. He asked if we had been to the game. I asked if he had and he said he was just driving. He then said you won't believe who I have in the back of his vehicle. He said he wasn't allowed to say, but if we went in to the shop we would see other players. When we went in we saw ghezzal. He was definitely on the level. The next day, we signed Tielemans. I am convinced he was the mystery passenger!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jabbaranks said:

Baileys was shut from the early 80s onwards, Kiesas took over but was similarly shut circa 86. Was it Simpkins/Manilla/Caspers you saw him in? I saw him there quite often in some dreadful black leather trousers.

Good spot I think it was that one near st Margaret’s bus station was it Krystals? When you are my age Jabba one decade goes into the next

• Haha 1

On 21/03/2022 at 12:50, ElusiveEd said:

Gary McAllister shagged my then fit GF after meeting her in The Horsefair one night.

To be fair we had just broken up after a row but tried to patch things up a couple of weeks later until she told me about the one night stand with him during our break so just binned her for good.

Went to square up to him a few weeks later in the same nightclub but he seemed as intimidating in there as he was on the pitch and then found myself chatting to him and his mate for a bit. He bought me 2 pints and wouldn't let me buy him one back.

I found that ex on FB a few months ago. Jeez, what a state she is now.

Top bloke, owe him 2 pints and big favour.

That's easily the best post on this thread. Never thought about what it would feel like if a footballing hero sagged your gf. Sounds like you had a lucky escape. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, enmac said:

That's easily the best post on this thread. Never thought about what it would feel like if a footballing hero sagged your gf. Sounds like you had a lucky escape. 

I think for my own self worth I'd have to frame it in my mind that I'D SHAGGED a footballer's girlfriend....technically correct, just in the wrong order 🤣

• Haha 2

On 21/03/2022 at 13:10, butterslcfc said:

Shared some beers with Matty Elliott on Thursday night in Rennes. Very friendly, had a great chat. 

We went to Rennes aswell, and I spoke to someone there who had saw Matty Elliott in that pub,  apparently sh*tfaced. Dunno why that surprises me.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

I was outside Branigans, the Leicester branch of the Mos Eisley Cantina, at crawling out time on a Sunday morning when I noticed Emile Heskey, by then of Liverpool, chatting with some guys a few yards away. Then an old family friend came out of the club and as usual we greeted and hugged but a lad with her took exception, thought I was just some random bloke stepping on his toes, so he squares up to me, whack in the ribs and I'm out of it on the floor in agony. Heskey had looked concerned and now he asks "Are you alright?" I grimace and say "yeah I'll be OK", thinking "I'm laying on the pavement in agony being checked on by Emile Heskey....what have I been drinking tonight!!"

Down at Charles Street the police ask "Were there any other witnesses?" I hesitate "....yeah....er...no, don't think so". One phone call from someone and it would be "England Star In Night Club Brawl" by the time the tabloids got hold of it. He came across as genuinely sincere and worried for me and would have been in trouble with Liverpool if they knew he'd been mingling in the City Centre at that hour so I'm glad I didn't drop him in "it" not that he'd done anything more than hang out with mates. Until now that is, but I think it'd be pretty old news to be honest.

You did the right thing. I'm sure Emile would have stepped in if things had got nastier. 

Not so much a ' Leicester player spotted' but when I moved to Leicester from Belfast in 1987, my company put me up in the Daval Hotel in Stoneygate (now flats).

I was there for 6 months the same time as Steve Walsh and Paul Cooper. Ally Mauchlen and Ian Wilson used to come up for a few bevvies aswell. Got to say Paul Cooper was a bit of a ' shagmeister'..... Naughty boy !

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FOXSE said:

On the way back from Liverpool away, we stopped at Stoke Services. Got chatting to the guy opposite filling up. He asked if we had been to the game. I asked if he had and he said he was just driving. He then said you won't believe who I have in the back of his vehicle. He said he wasn't allowed to say, but if we went in to the shop we would see other players. When we went in we saw ghezzal. He was definitely on the level. The next day, we signed Tielemans. I am convinced he was the mystery passenger!

Could have been mahrez? I know he was banned from driving.

Gary McAllister in Coalville McDonalds 

Julian Joachim playing pool in the Coach and Horses, Markfield

I urinated next to John Elsom (former chairman) in corporate hospitality at Manchester United 

Jeff Schlupp, Adrien Silva and Nampalys Mendy in the outside food area at Highcross

Andy King walking through the Highcross shopping centre 

Matt Elliott at Bradgate Park 

Robbie Savage standing next to his Farrari on London Road

Hmmm ….. can’t think of any more off the top of my head

(Unless Gary Newbon outside Molineux counts?) 

8 minutes ago, George31 said:

I know, but ghezzal is Algerian. Liverpool is near Manchester. Mahrez still pals with leicester players...

But they were driving back to Leicester.... also, reports said after that ghezzal was looking after Tielemans.... I am so sure it was him!

1 minute ago, FOXSE said:

But they were driving back to Leicester.... also, reports said after that ghezzal was looking after Tielemans.... I am so sure it was him!

Probably on the lash. Man City also didn't play from the 26th jan to 16th Feb 2019. Just checked ;) would have been mahrez

Muzzy Izzet in the Shires circa 99 outside a card ship if I recall correctly.

Matt Elliott in the city centre on the day of the Everton game in 2016, got off a Paddy Power bus driving down Belgrave Gate.

Puel was on the station platform after a home game not long after he joined heading to London.

Vardy and Mrs Vardy getting out of a cab at the train station after a match, going to meet Piers Morgan,  :nigel: I think it was on the day he got his 100th goal for the club. Seen Schwarzer at the station too.