Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Leicester players spotted

33 minutes ago, East Langton Fox said:

Ran into Jinny Evans at Winchester services after the 9-0 win at Southampton. Top bloke, posed for pictures with me and my lads and was happy to chat. He was annoyed he hadn’t scored, when he nearly got on the end of a cross late on in the game. 

Good old Jinny 

• Like 1

Had a moment just before Christmas where me and the wife were sat in the car at my daughters school ahead of her nativity play. In comes a black Range Rover driving through the car park at speed before quickly turning to drive the wrong way down a one way section of the car park. My immediate response to my wife was, 'Look at that tw*t driving recklessly through the school grounds, what a n*b!'. The car parks up and out steps Nuge, followed by me saying to the wife, 'He might be a crap driver but he's a Leicester legend, I'll let him off this time' 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Solihullfox said:

I met Richard Stearman in a toilet………………. Ok, so he was on holiday in Tenerife at the same hotel as me and the good lady. I went to the loo near the pool we were sunbathing at and Richard was just coming back out of the said loo. Stopped and had a chat for a while before the urge to go became so painful that I said cheers for the chat and rushed in to the toilet. Saw him a few times and he always spoke, nice guy

Just before they broke into the first team, him and Wesolowski used to frequent Soar Point when it was a Yellowcard bar for pound a pint night on a Tuesday to flash the cash for rounds of Apple Sourz (three for a pound)

I recall chatting to him at the bar once and he pretended not to know who I was which I thought was strange considering we went to school together. 

He's alright, maybe heading the ball too much as an adolescent contributed to short-term memory loss. 

• Haha 2

Myself and a few mates were at Fat Cats on Granby Street in the late 1990s. I went to the mens' toilets and there was a bloke there with his back to me, shirt off and topless, drying his armpits.

He turned around as drunk as a skunk, and it was Neil Lennon....lol. I had a great chat with him and he was a lovely bloke, even pissed as he was.

• Haha 1

Not a player but prior to the Walsall game, the other week, I was walking across their car park as Craig Shakespeare got out his car. He was with Dean Smith actually, and both of them were great - both were a good laugh.

Edited by Fox92

23 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Not a player but prior to the Walsall game, the other week, I was walking across their car park as Craig Shakespeare got out his car. He was with Dean Smith actually, and both of them were great - both were a good laugh.

No wonder they are both on holiday currently living off pay offs:D

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Would love to see Shakey back here, best assistant we've ever had. Couldn't do the top job, but certainly cracking coach. I know he was sacked by Leicester but if the phone rang by Rodgers offering him a job would he consider it?

• Like 1

On 21/03/2022 at 05:50, ElusiveEd said:

Gary McAllister shagged my then fit GF after meeting her in The Horsefair one night.

To be fair we had just broken up after a row but tried to patch things up a couple of weeks later until she told me about the one night stand with him during our break so just binned her for good.

Went to square up to him a few weeks later in the same nightclub but he seemed as intimidating in there as he was on the pitch and then found myself chatting to him and his mate for a bit. He bought me 2 pints and wouldn't let me buy him one back.

I found that ex on FB a few months ago. Jeez, what a state she is now.

Top bloke, owe him 2 pints and big favour.

If she cheated with this then her decision making wasn’t the best.

p1716.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not a player but bumped into Nigel Pearson in a supermarket in Sheffield in December 2015.  I thanked him for everything he’d done for the club and he broke out into a huge smile, especially as we were “doing pretty well” at the time. 

• Like 2

Sinclair, Savage and Lennon at Jimmy Deans on Sundays. 

McCauley, Stearman and Wesolowski at Vice Versa, Loughborough on Tuesday nights. 

Paul Dickov sitting at a table outside the Leicester Mercury shop in Coalville, doing some sort of signing session. 

Chris Wood walking through Loughborough. 

I had a decent chat with Max Gradel and Chris Powell after we played Loughborough away a few years ago in a pre season friendly.

Ray Clemence / Stephen Clemence outside the KP not long after he’d signed. 

Oh and I bumped into Brendan Rodgers in a pub toilet at Woodhouse Eves. 

15 minutes ago, Sly said:

Sinclair, Savage and Lennon at Jimmy Deans on Sundays. 

McCauley, Stearman and Wesolowski at Vice Versa, Loughborough on Tuesday nights. 

Paul Dickov sitting at a table outside the Leicester Mercury shop in Coalville, doing some sort of signing session. 

Chris Wood walking through Loughborough. 

I had a decent chat with Max Gradel and Chris Powell after we played Loughborough away a few years ago in a pre season friendly.

Ray Clemence / Stephen Clemence outside the KP not long after he’d signed. 

Oh and I bumped into Brendan Rodgers in a pub toilet at Woodhouse Eves. 

Was Brendan having to use one of those lower level urinals normally put in for young kids ? 🙂

• Haha 4