Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Leicester players spotted

1 hour ago, slymunn said:

Saw Dion Dublin yesterday as I was leaving Manchester Airport...leaving the terminal, not from the plane window 😂

I saw him at Liverpool Lime Street station a few weeks ago.

Wasn't as big as I thought he'd be.

In stature, I mean, not his penis. That's allegedly fvcking huge. 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

I swear everyone has had a piss next to Neil Lennon. That man likes a beer and has a weak bladder. 

The weak bladder that got him into trouble when the team came to Dublin  during a mid season break during the O’Neill years.

Whilst queuing to get into a night club Lennon needed to pee and did so against the back of a parked car.  It was an unmarked police car .....

15 minutes ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Once sat at the next table to Neil Lennon having dinner in a rather splendid restaurant in Edinburgh.

Didn't have a piss next to him in the lavatory there though, which feels like a shame now.

I call BS on this. Doesn’t sound like Lennon at all ? Unless you didn’t have a wee ? 

Had a piss drunk In a Colchester night club next to Titus Bramble. 

Someone ( I thought Titus) had dropped their ID. Showed it to Titus asking him if it was his - very blunt “no” from Titus who then left. 

On second look, the ID was for a young, spotty, white student. God knows what he must have thought of me asking!!!

8 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

I met Phil Gee’s brother once when I was on holiday. If anyone can top that, I’ll be very surprised. 

Phil Gee's ex-wife ran the reception at the office block where the company I work for used to be based.

9 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

I call BS on this. Doesn’t sound like Lennon at all ? Unless you didn’t have a wee ? 

Unfortunately there was only a single toilet so no opportunity presented itself.

I naturally gave the restaurant a 1 star review on TripAdvisor, for this oversight on their part.