Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Leicester players spotted

4 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Sat adjacent at a set of traffic lights on Melton road to Robbie Savage years ago. Smiled at me and then went all boy racer when the lights went green. He was in his Porsche and me in my mini he waved as he flew by me. Tw4t. 

he flew past me n my mate in his Ferrari when he used to play for us down the narb bit flashly aint he lol 

edit we was trying to cross the road

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Haha 1

My brother reckons he might’ve saw Vardy in a white Lambo yesterday Reg 123 VAR on the m69 heading to leicester 

I actually saw Maddison in the same place a couple of years ago. If you know his vehicle registration you’ll know it’s quite clearly him

Bumped into Wasilevski (sp) in the hotel lift in Sevilla. And Claudio in the hotel foyer the morning he got sacked 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Martyn Waghorn by the cabs at Leocester station. Gave him the "Ay up" nod like we knew each other.

Yuki Abe just outside the station too, on the Friday night after the 2011 Riots briefly came to Leicester.

Used to regularly serve Micky Adams Happy Meals for his kids and see him out and about round Harborough.

I had a slightly awkward encounter with Danny Simpson in River Island fosse Park. He was walking up the stairs while I was walking down and I stared at him and smiled but didn't say anything and he just "alight?". He obviously knew that I knew who he was. I did the same with Big Nige at Leicester train station, he just smiled at me. 

10 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Martyn Waghorn by the cabs at Leocester station. Gave him the "Ay up" nod like we knew each other.

Yuki Abe just outside the station too, on the Friday night after the 2011 Riots briefly came to Leicester.

Used to regularly serve Micky Adams Happy Meals for his kids and see him out and about round Harborough.

Yeah I once saw Micky Adams running on a Sunday morning in Harborough 

James Welowski (?)  in Highcross about 2004. Trevor Benjamin driving in Oadby same sort of time. Steven Hughes at a Kasabian gig. All the big ones really. Also saw Steve Walsh and Craig Shakespeare in the Lakes with their partners a few years ago. Was actually pretty buzzing. We sat next to them in a restaurant and my girlfriend had to stop me being some ridiculous 30 year old fan boy.

Edited by sdb

1 hour ago, scinnell said:

I saw Tete at Morrisons eating a full english breakfast

1 hour ago, shailen said:

Saw Joel Robles at the Morrisons café before the Atletico CL game. 

24 minutes ago, Osavo said:

Once saw Nicky Maynard in Morrisons.

None of these Leicester players. 

Loads over the years. Have included managers too. 

Alan Young several times at the school fete. I recall a beat the goalie competition one year which for some reason he felt the need to have a go at and he blasted it straight at the poor kid, twatting him directly in the face and knocking him clean off his feet and backwards into his net. 

Ian Wilson coming out of County News. I looked directly at him from several feet away and instinctively said, "it's Ian Wilson". He said, "I know".

Jock Wallace - my mate lived on the same road. 

Had a few pints with Kevin McDonald at the New Inn in Oadby once. 

Andy Feely used to drink in the Rutland Arms.

Rooster in Abbey Park tea rooms.

David Pleat in Highfields. :ph34r:

Robbie Savage - all over Leicester. Particularly used to like posing in his Ferrari around Aberdale Road shops around the mid to late 90s. 

Neil Lennon at the BP filling station on Aylestone Road next to the old training ground.

Tim Flowers at the National Space Centre. 

Leo Ulloa up and down London Road in his Porsche.

Marc Albrighton in his old Land Rover in traffic on Soar Valley Way.

Marcin Wasilewski in the pasta aisle of Asda.

Esteban Cambiasso in the crisps aisle of Sainsbury's.

James Maddison visiting his parents in Binley. 

Claudio perusing the cheeses in Waitrose. 

Harvey Barnes, James Maddison and Luke Thomas on Queens Road last summer. 

All rather unremarkable really. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Sat adjacent at a set of traffic lights on Melton road to Robbie Savage years ago. Smiled at me and then went all boy racer when the lights went green. He was in his Porsche and me in my mini he waved as he flew by me. Tw4t. 

How about the time you met Iborra behind the bicycle sheds?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Loads over the years. Have included managers too. 

Alan Young several times at the school fete. I recall a beat the goalie competition one year which for some reason he felt the need to have a go at and he blasted it straight at the poor kid, twatting him directly in the face and knocking him clean off his feet and backwards into his net. 

Ian Wilson coming out of County News. I looked directly at him from several feet away and instinctively said, "it's Ian Wilson". He said, "I know".

Jock Wallace - my mate lived on the same road. 

Had a few pints with Kevin McDonald at the New Inn in Oadby once. 

Andy Feely used to drink in the Rutland Arms.

Rooster in Abbey Park tea rooms.

David Pleat in Highfields. :ph34r:

Robbie Savage - all over Leicester. Particularly used to like posing in his Ferrari around Aberdale Road shops around the mid to late 90s. 

Neil Lennon at the BP filling station on Aylestone Road next to the old training ground.

Tim Flowers at the National Space Centre. 

Leo Ulloa up and down London Road in his Porsche.

Marc Albrighton in his old Land Rover in traffic on Soar Valley Way.

Marcin Wasilewski in the pasta aisle of Asda.

Esteban Cambiasso in the crisps aisle of Sainsbury's.

James Maddison visiting his parents in Binley. 

Claudio perusing the cheeses in Waitrose. 

Harvey Barnes, James Maddison and Luke Thomas on Queens Road last summer. 

All rather unremarkable really. 

This list is going into realms of stalkerish...

• Haha 1