Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Leicester players spotted

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

Used to see Nuge at Fosse Park M and S all the time with his Daughter. Saw Matt Elliott with his son in town on my lunch break a couple of weeks ago  proper skinny now too. Seen Steve Walsh loads of times when he managed and occasionally played for a Sunday league team (orrible bastard on the sidelines), seen Muz in Fleckney a few times. 

Horrible bastard all the time 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Marcin Wasilewski in the pasta aisle of Asda.

Esteban Cambiasso in the crisps aisle of Sainsbury's.

Claudio perusing the cheeses in Waitrose. 

It's a good job these weren't Morrisons or no one would have believed you! 

• Haha 1

I got autographs from most players during the MON era. Others include:

Matt Heath in The Basement nightclub - he was clearly uncomfortable when I started slagging off Craig Levein. I think I saw others in that club, but I was always hammered so might have forgotten…

Retired Matt Jones in a club in the middle of town (name escapes me now) but he was very friendly and think I had a few beverages off him. Seemed like a nice bloke. Might have also seen Tricky Trev in there as well.

Saw Shakey in Copenhagen on the main high street on the morning of the away CL game. We exchanged morning pleasantries. 

I also bumped into Rob Kelly the other year when I went to watch our U23s at Fleetwood. He was assistant manager there I think.

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck

Saw Knockaert near the train station outside a chicken takeaway shop before a game. (He was injured)

Saw Fuchs walking with his family through the Highcross.

Brushed shoulders with Kasper in Grand Pacific in Manchester as he entered the loos. Resisted the urge to ask for a photo or to say anything, think he's the type that would hate that. And fair play, so would I in his position.

Saw Heskey in Skegness as a kid. 

Non LCFC:

Demba Ba in the Newcastle shopping centre carrying a bag of Apple products with his kid.

Andy Carroll walked into an Italian restaurant we were sat down in on the outskirts of Newcastle. Bloke's a unit, and so is his dad.

Gary Neville crossing the road outside my old work in Manchester.

Ryan Giggs at the tills in M&S Spinning fields with his lad. His basket looked very healthy.

Chris Kamara rushing across the road near my old flat on Deansgate. 

• Like 1

I saw danny drinkwater at the well

ok crap joke but i did see fuchs near vauxhall in London and i really wanted to tell him how much i admired his work but figured that was not cool thing to do

Edited by Adrian

3 minutes ago, Osavo said:

Good spot Sherlock.

Watson my dear boy, you see the joke was actually focusing in on the less important information in the transcript and completely ignoring the supermarket mentioned. Get it Watson? WATSON? ... Oh god damn, get me cup of tea Watson... Make it sprite. 

Circa 1998, pulling in to the car park of The Craddock, I nearly ran over Matt Elliott, Gerry Taggart and Frank Sinclair.

Circa 2014, I was going in to Zizzi in town, but they were closed and they had a sign in the door saying it was due to gas problems. I turned around and behind me was David Nugent and his Mrs, I said "closed mate, something to do with the gas" He replied "oh, thanks mate"

I went to the Chinese in Highcross and later tweeted Nuge to see where he ended up. His reply..."Cheeky Nandos"

Edited by tom27111

Not LCFC but a pretty weird one.

I went to Brunel Uni in West London. Was doing the pub quiz down at the student union and the super bowl was on later so stayed on for some drinks and to watch that. Around midnight I went to get another and Adam Johnson and Titus Bramble were at the bar. It was QPR v Sunderland that day I think. 

Even at the time Johnson came across very oddly, clearly there for some girl, was absolutely off his head on something. Titus seemed alright but in hindsight, good chance he knew what Johnson was like since they were apparently on the prowl together. 

I have some horrific selfie with the two of them somewhere. Bit grim. 

43 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

This list is going into realms of stalkerish...

Not really - just forty odd years of happenstance. Like I said, pretty unremarkable. And mate, there was no need to "stalk" Robbie Savage even if you felt some odd compulsion to do so, the bloke seemed to be omnipresent.

Fuchs outside his house a few times, Matty James and Ranieri (separate occasions in Waitrose Oadby). The best one by far was Micky Adams in a bar in Newcastle clearly on some stag night really drunk spouting off to anyone who would listen how famous he was. My mates (none had a clue who he was) couldn't care less but I find it funny to this day.