Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Leicester players spotted

Saw and followed Johnny Evans at Belfast Airport. Rumours were that he was signing for us, so followed him to see which gate he was going to, hoping it was C or D to EMA or BHX.

Unfortunately it was A to Heathrow. 

Matty Elliott, Sainsbury's at Fosse Park. 

Barry Hayes, pub outside Wembley, Fulham Championship Play Off Final. 

13 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Almost met Steve Guppy at match of the day live that they used to do at the NEC but he finished his stint before I got to the end of the queue and met Mark Lawrenson instead 🤣. Met Knockaert in the club shop the summer after we got promoted, thought he would have his pick of where to get his clothes 🤣. Went to one of those players awards at the end of a season once and had a few photos with Wes, Kasper, Bamba, Nuge, Matt Mills & Beckford 🤣🙈 

Just reminded me of my Wilmslow 'sightings'. Used to work there, bit of a footballer hot bed.

Matt Mills loading his car at the road side. This was well after his Leicester days, circa 2016. 

Also saw Raheem sterling going into a WH Smith's on the high street. Can only imagine he was going in to buy a pen to sign another massive contract.

Oh and Kevin Keegan chilling outside a coffee shop in Hale. Saw Darren Fletcher in Hale Sainsbury's car park as well actually.

59 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Dennis Wise on holiday in Dubai. I was being collected from the kids club in the resort (yes I was young) while he was there to collect his. Saw me and said "Right you want my autograph then?".

"Nah you're alright" said my uncle and we walked off 

Glad you included that information.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Kevin Poole came out to one of our school football matches when I was in goal (think I was maybe 13 or 14 at the time) and he told me that whilst a good shot stopper, I'd never make it unless I had a growth spurt.  I never did.

this is a wind up surely - poole said this!!!

he was 5 ft 10; how small are you?

Edited by eblair

Used to see Ndidi at the sainsburys in Thurmaston a lot. 
I see Iheanacho in the Oadby Asda quite often now. 
Me and the missus were in Timos on Allendale road on the table next to Cambiasso & Ulloa once upon a time.

Saw quite a few players fairly often when I worked at Waitrose (Chilwell, Silva, Ranieri & some others)