Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Reginaldo

Leicester players spotted

Steve Walsh @ Jimmy Deans nightclub at some point in the late 90's 

Frank Worthington next to me in the Urinals at some motorway service station on the way down to one of the play-off finals

& I'm sure I've rolled this one out before but Colin Gibson in my living room, signing me up for my first mortgage shortly after he'd retired and re-trained as a Financial advisor (****** sold me an endowment policy!)

My wife occasionally reminds me that Frank Sinclair chatted her up in a Leicester night club and gave her his phone number back in ‘99

She turned him down….apparently :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Jamie Lawrence chatted my missus up,whilst I was with her, in a Sunderland nightclub after our 1st game of the season once.

I think he was stoned ,but she was very decent in those days 😆

Also walked past Ian Marshall in a street in Puerto Pollensa,in Majorca, whilst on holiday. 

As you can imagine, he was was well turned out 😆😆😆

2 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

Worked at a hotel a few years ago and the night porter on duty said at about 1  o'clock in the morning he saw a man having sex with his wife over a table in the restaurant. That man turned out to be Matt Elliott.

Probably wasn't his wife lol

3 hours ago, foxy boxing said:

Worked at a hotel a few years ago and the night porter on duty said at about 1  o'clock in the morning he saw a man having sex with his wife over a table in the restaurant. That man turned out to be Matt Elliott.

Reliable at the back and handy up top I bet

• Haha 1

Vardy at Tesco Narborough Road not too long after he signed for us.  He looked like a scruffy chav in a dirty tracksuit whilst getting into his brand new Range Rover. 

Fuchs at the Cookie. Top bloke, very friendly. 

Seen Amartey a couple of years ago at Morrisons. On the self service next to me buying several bottles of champagne. He caught me having a ganders at what he was buying and we had a mutual friendly nod. 

Also seen him recently at Fosse Park with his Mrs, grabbing a Costa. 

Puel -  Walked past the Friary some hours after a home game towards the end of his tenure. We lost and some people were who spotted him where trying to grab his attention, but he pulled his phone out and ignored them. 

I used to work on a bar and served St Ledger & Lee Peltier. St Ledger came across a really nice bloke. Peltier seemed a bit of a dick. 

Not Leicester, but when I was a teen, I seen Kammy at some motorway services, went to say hello and didn't realise he was on the phone, he turned his back on me. 

year 2000...Ian Marshall in a pizza restaurant  in Cheltenham one evening during the  festival..he was with a group of his mates and they looked as though they had really enjoyed thier day.

felt like asking him if this was the way to prepare for the League cup final a few days later..obviously it was as he came on as a substitute and we beat Tranmere

32 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Mike Whitlow presented trophies to all the players of the team I played for as a kid. Really nice bloke. 

He was/is  a nice bloke

He came and stood on the terrace with the fans at Oxford once, when he wasn't in the squad.

Just walked round the pitch and joined us 👍

• Like 1

On 13/03/2022 at 23:27, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Pegguy Arphexad queuing for a ticket at Leicester railway station. Will forever regret bottling asking for his autograph.

Yeah can imagine all the ebay bids on a Leicester to Loughborough Open Return signed by that Leicester reserve goalkeeper from the 90s.

• Haha 1

Saw Puel walking down market street once.

Also saw Ulloa walking through St. Peter’s square with his family.

Spoke to Matt Reeves the fitness coach at a beer festival on Vicky park in 2016 or 17. Nice guy