Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A March Thread

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Ndidi and Tielemans both dropped and Iheanacho up top on his own, can someone help me out here.

All in fir the europa conference pretty straightforward to see 

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Ndidi and Tielemans both dropped and Iheanacho up top on his own, can someone help me out here.

Prioritiy is Europe. Rodgers has a track record of hugely under performing in European competition so he's going to take absolutely no chances despite the win at home. 

Tielemans and Ndidi will be back in the starting lineup for the away leg no questions. 

Just now, Unabomber said:

I don't think Ndidi has been at his best for a while now, so i am less surprised at that than i am Tielemans.

The thing with Youri, he is absent a lot of the time, but he's always capable of that one pass or strike that, for a game like Arsenal where chances will be limited, he is worth the risk.

I'd like to say in Brendan we Trust, but that saying died months ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Thursday is the more important game, those 2 clearly need a rest.

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

All in fir the europa conference pretty straightforward to see 

Thanks 

Just now, Harpenden Fox said:

in what way do you need help with this? We are rotating on account of the number of fixtures we have. You've got a attacking three of Barnes, Kelchi and Madders. Nididi and Tielemans are clearly being rotated rather than dropped.

Please don’t judge me on what I need help with. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Prioritiy is Europe. Rodgers has a track record of hugely under performing in European competition so he's going to take absolutely no chances despite the win at home. 

Tielemans and Ndidi will be back in the starting lineup for the away leg no questions. 

Thanks

• Haha 4