Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A March Thread

I can accept losing against the likes of man city and Liverpool because they're very good sides, but arsenal are very very average. They've been on good form but ultimately they'll drop out of the top 4. We've been a bit too respectful out there. Show some grit and get physical with them. Come on lads we can get at least a point 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Blokes a nob I hope he gets no we’re near the England number 1 

He’s the goalkeeper version of Vardy. 

If you get chance, watch the Fozcast or whatever it’s called with Ben Foster. He comes across quite well. 

Just now, Sharpe's Fox said:

Martin Tyler is surely done now, isn't he? The dotard just blathers on endlessly. Stick him in a care home with a mug of tea and a fig roll.

Going whole hog there with a laxative to 

Just now, Sly said:

He’s the goalkeeper version of Vardy. 

If you get chance, watch the Fozcast or whatever it’s called with Ben Foster. He comes across quite well. 

I don't mind him personality wise, I think he's very overrated though based on him throwing himself around rather than just catching pretty routine efforts.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, wokinghamfox said:

I wish Alan Smith would just feck off!

He used to be here there and every where

Just now, Supergray22 said:

Riccardo doesn’t look as fit as Justin in their comeback progress. 

He keep picking up injuries, which hasn’t helped. Justin was always a better defender. 

Ricardo will do well to hit the same levels he was. He was arguably the best right back in the league pre injury. 

All in all, a slow start but we’ve grown into the game since the goal. 

1 minute ago, NasPb said:

I can accept losing against the likes of man city and Liverpool because they're very good sides, but arsenal are very very average. They've been on good form but ultimately they'll drop out of the top 4. We've been a bit too respectful out there. Show some grit and get physical with them. Come on lads we can get at least a point 

Fully fit and confident Leicester v the same for Arsenal and we're a lot better. Makes it even worse that we're so far behind them and they're on such a great run. Got to give Arteta plenty of credit for that.

• Like 1