Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A March Thread

Just now, Unabomber said:

Done a lot better than I expected. Mendy had been excellent, truly awful that Rodgers left him out of the squads for the first half of the season. 

I Rodgers defence i think they expected Mendy to be leaving hence why he was left out the squad. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Maddison is too deep. We can only get away with that if we have a striker who will run in behind who Mads can feed but with Nacho coming short, Maddison is getting the ball with nothing on for him. 

Had no issue with Maddison coming deeper after the horrific start, if only to establish a bit of possession and take the sting out of the game a bit.

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Done a lot better than I expected. Mendy had been excellent, truly awful that Rodgers left him out of the squads for the first half of the season. 

Massive error, would have allow us to rest Wilf in games and use him at CB.

I assume they thought benko would come good!

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Bazly said:

At least we have some impact subs to bring on when we go 2-0 down.

I’m presuming you are referring to Vesty

It was a poor start, would be 0-0 if it wasn’t from 2 mistakes at the corner, but that’s football sometimes. 

Been the better team since the goal but lacking creativity. Maddison and kel usually get in eachothers way but today they’ve been so far apart that it’s meant kel has been so isolated. Madders has come deep to get the ball which has meant progression up the pitch has been a slow build up but we’re making some nice passing patterns. 

Think we’ve defended quite well as a unit. There seems to be a new aggression to try and block every shot they have which is nice. 

Their defence is really solid, it’s going to take some really good attacking play to beat them and not sure we’ve got that in us. But while it’s only 1-0 we’re still in it. 

Come on foxes 🦊 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Massive error, would have allow us to rest Wilf in games and use him at CB.

I assume they thought benko would come good!

Well the plan was to sell him to one of the Turkish teams but they bodged the deadline 

• Like 1

Prediction for 2nd half:

Leicester equalise

Brendan brings N’didi and Vestergaard on to hold on to draw

Go to 5 at the back

Arsenal score winner from set piece in 94th minute

Picture of Arsenal squad posing in dressing after game appears on social media

The end 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, adam said:

Not too bad after the first 20 minutes. Ian Nacho is not the man in this formation though. Not sure Daka is either though. 

Nacho cannot play as lone striker. Maddison or Albrighton needs to get closer to him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dusty said:

It was a poor start, would be 0-0 if it wasn’t from 2 mistakes at the corner, but that’s football sometimes. 

Been the better team since the goal but lacking creativity. Maddison and kel usually get in eachothers way but today they’ve been so far apart that it’s meant kel has been so isolated. Madders has come deep to get the ball which has meant progression up the pitch has been a slow build up but we’re making some nice passing patterns. 

Think we’ve defended quite well as a unit. There seems to be a new aggression to try and block every shot they have which is nice. 

Their defence is really solid, it’s going to take some really good attacking play to beat them and not sure we’ve got that in us. But while it’s only 1-0 we’re still in it. 

Come on foxes 🦊 

Our work rate has improved vastly in recent weeks and the defending is really dogged. Reassuring given how bad it’s been this season at times 

• Like 2

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Our work rate has improved vastly in recent weeks and the defending is really dogged. Reassuring given how bad it’s been this season at times 

Has the defending improved though? Leeds should of scored at least 2. We are still giving away a lot of chances. 

4 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Prediction for 2nd half:

Leicester equalise

Brendan brings N’didi and Vestergaard on to hold on to draw

Go to 5 at the back

Arsenal score winner from set piece in 94th minute

Picture of Arsenal squad posing in dressing after game appears on social media

The end 

Day

Jar

View