Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A March Thread

Hope to see Perez off the bench, I hated that he used to play so much as he didn't help us too much, but he offers us something different so hopefully doesn't just make up numbers in future.

We do tend to score when he is on even though he isn't often involved and he is slightly more attacking than our other ride sided options.

• Like 3

Nice to have options again.

Good to have some fresh legs today and on Thursday.

I was hoping for Daka and Nacho but with all the potential on the bench and a possible planned Ricardo swap, we would have to be 2 down to get that.

So my blue tinted prediction, 2 down and a kelechi assisted Daka brace. Barnes or Madders to win it

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The right decision. Thursdays more important and he's needed a rest, he looked to be struggling vs Leeds. Sensible to do the same with Youri too and to be extra careful with Justin.

Well done Brendan

Of all 3 CM's I'd have probably preferred to rest KDH tbh lol

I bet he clears as much ground and Youri and Willf combined

Just now, Scotch said:

Brave call to drop YT and WN. 

I agree with it but if we get hammered, we know what the criticism will be. 

I agree with it so won’t complain about the decision 😉 I expect we won’t be battered and feel we can at least get a point here 

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Brave call to drop YT and WN. 

I agree with it but if we get hammered, we know what the criticism will be. 

They're not dropped, they are being kept for the Rennes game.

• Like 1