Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A March Thread

Just now, bongo92 said:

I can’t speak for others, I admit it’s pathetic, but for me it sums up how the likes of arsenal get preferential treatment compared to other teams. It’s clearly in the rules that it’s not allowed so why is it going unchecked? If they’re going to follow the letter of the law with the handball why not with manager encroachment? 

Get a grip mate honestly 

Just now, The Year Of The Fox said:

087436FF-BAD9-4AB9-BF4A-C7367CFC35B4.jpeg

It’s irrelevant. It had no impact on the penalty being scored. That’s been the interpretation since they introduced VAR.

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Iheanacho terrible up front on his own. So flat footed 

3 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Lovely stuff let’s take off a striker who struggles playing by himself and replace him with another who isn’t suited or used to playing up top alone. 

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes terrible when he starts.

Won't stop people calling him to get more starts though.

Not Nachos fault. How anyone can be pissed off at him or say he doesn't deserve to play when the problem is blatantly how we use him.

I don't know a single fan who thinks Nacho up top on his own works. Not one. And yet Brendan continues to do it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bongo92 said:

I can’t speak for others, I admit it’s pathetic, but for me it sums up how the likes of arsenal get preferential treatment compared to other teams. It’s clearly in the rules that it’s not allowed so why is it going unchecked? If they’re going to follow the letter of the law with the handball why not with manager encroachment? 

It's symbolic of the entitlement. 

Feel like both the players and the manager are just going through the motions today, just shows how little we give a shit about the league this season. 

Boring game offering very little threat apart from that Ramsdale save, Arsenal barely even needing to up the gears 

1 minute ago, ajthefox said:

Not Nachos fault. How anyone can be pissed off at him or say he doesn't deserve to play when the problem is blatantly how we use him.

I don't know a single fan who thinks Nacho up top on his own works. Not one. And yet Brendan continues to do it. 

Hung him out to dry today hasnt  he