Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A March Thread

Just now, ajthefox said:

Not Nachos fault. How anyone can be pissed off at him or say he doesn't deserve to play when the problem is blatantly how we use him.

I don't know a single fan who thinks Nacho up top on his own works. Not one. And yet Brendan continues to do it. 

It’s like Brendan has completely forgotten how good Kelechi was as a shadow/second striker with Vardy.

Also did we watch Salzburg play and how brilliant Daka was as part of their 4-3-1-2 and 4-2-2-2?! 

15 minutes ago, adam said:

That's not the point. It probably was handball. But the way VAR was used there would never of happened at the other end. There is no way it was a clear and obvious mistake. Took them 5 minutes to decide. VAR is inconsistent rubbish. 

we all know VAR is a nonsense I can't argue with that

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

Feel like both the players and the manager are just going through the motions today, just shows how little we give a shit about the league this season. 

Boring game offering very little threat apart from that Ramsdale save, Arsenal barely even needing to up the gears 

I just don’t think that’s acceptable, there’s 1/3 of the season left. They should be busting a gut to make up for the first 2/3.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, bluefox1 said:

Sarah trips over a blade of grass and acts like like he's snapped his leg.

Are WSL players allowed to play in the Premier League