Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Arsenal A March Thread

Just now, Scotch said:

Not sure how much I agree with that second bit there. 

A loss isn't the worse thing in the world and I don't think there are many who expect us to win but the the team have worked like fvck to build up a bit of momentum, especially in regards to some defensive confidence, so a poor performance and heavy loss could be a major blow psychologically. 

Yeah I agree here, we still need a performance to continue the forward momentum… can’t take it easy and go back to the rubbish from earlier 

Not a bad team in fairness and you have to remember, some like Ndidi following the African cup have had a lot of football. We can't complain one minute about certain injuries and then moan when Rodgers rests players. 

An in form player like Tielemans or Ndidi would be virtually undropable, but neither are firing on full cylinders for whatever reason. I think KDH and Albrighton may be pretty drained also so I wouldn't expect a full match out of either to be fair. I criticise Rodgers a lot but I think to be fair to him, he's doing his best in the circumstances on this occasion depending on tactics.

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I think so

Rightly so too 

Yep we aren’t getting relegated and we aren’t getting Europe through position… so prioritise the cup and European spot you can get. Still not downbeat about the selection and feel we can get something today