Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Arsenal 2-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Comfortable for Arsenal in the end. 

Our best spell was just before HT where we could have got back in to it. 

Once they went 2 up, that was it. 

Youri rested for Thursday. Hopefully no one gets injured from today or between now and then! 

Given Arsenal's form, not a game I expected to see us win. Europe is more important... 

Summed it up perfectly. I think we played to avoid any injuries, which is the only positive. Ah well. 

• Like 1

Set up to fail. I only half-jokingly said 4-0 Arsenal when I saw the team sheet.

Actually feel bad for the player's this time (bar Soyuncu who should be forcibly held down and have his head shaved in the showers after the game).

Disappointed to basically write that off. Don’t believe the hype around Arsenal, they are decent, nothing more, but decent is all it took today.

If we somehow mess up against Rennes next time out, Rodger’s will have a lot to answer for. I see they smashed up Lyon today too…

• Like 1

Was really disappointed with that second half. There was nothing there. Arsenal didn’t get out of third great.

I can understand one pre-meditated sub, but it looked like that was two of them. That really limits what you can do in the final 20 minutes to react to the game situation. 

It was almost like we treated it as a friendly.

3 minutes ago, StevieH said:

Need to find a way to play without Vardy. He stretches the game and everybody just lifts the team.

Play two up top against the top sides. 5-3-2. Worked last season.

Nacho and Daka can't play up top by themselves, especially with maddison playing as an 8

• Like 2