Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Rennes (A) Pre Match, Thursday 17 March, 5:45 pm

2 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Dreading this tonight. I just know what’s coming and it’s a Rennes 3-0 win. I think the occasion will get to them and we will be knocked out which will Put the icing on the cake! 

That kind of result would probably make the pressure on Rodgers too much, even from people like me who support him. 

I would have thought we should have rested Albrighton on Sunday for tonight's game.

We need two wingers to keep them stretched and force them to double up on Barnes particularly.

That should give us a breather and a chance to keep organised.

All we need to do is keep them out.

5 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I would have thought we should have rested Albrighton on Sunday for tonight's game.

We need two wingers to keep them stretched and force them to double up on Barnes particularly.

That should give us a breather and a chance to keep organised.

All we need to do is keep them out.

I thought the same re Albrighton as he's play a lot lately and looked leggy at the weekend. Maybe Rodgers will start Lookman on the right instead

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

lol well, that hasnt helped lollol 

well unless you're in France he's having you on. :amartey:hqFjW18.png

EDIT - oh f**kin hell i thought it was 4pm now, i need to lay off the codeine

Edited by OntarioFox

16 minutes ago, turlo said:

I thought the same re Albrighton as he's play a lot lately and looked leggy at the weekend. Maybe Rodgers will start Lookman on the right instead

Yes possibly, I think Mark gives us more defensive cover when needed. 

I expect Lookman will come on at some stage though if he doesn't start.

• Like 1

Not felt this nervous about a game in a while mainly down to having very low expectations after how things have panned out this season.  Got 2 bottles of hobgoblin, 2 ciders and a bottle of red wine at home, so just deciding the drinking order. 

• Haha 1

I think the level of uncertainty here is merited; we've shown little in the way of consistency this season and have been downright awful on occasions. We simply don't know which team will show up, if at all.

Fortunately that level of uncertainty, and dare I say pessimism, will not be within the squad. No guarantee of course but a little more reassuring.I know we're capable of putting in an effort and a performance and hopefully that'll be enough to see us through.

25 minutes ago, turlo said:

Not felt this nervous about a game in a while mainly down to having very low expectations after how things have panned out this season.  Got 2 bottles of hobgoblin, 2 ciders and a bottle of red wine at home, so just deciding the drinking order. 

Got 2 bottles of hobgoblin, 2 ciders and a bottle of red wine at home, so just deciding the drinking order. That's the right order I think.:beer:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Got 2 bottles of hobgoblin, 2 ciders and a bottle of red wine at home, so just deciding the drinking order. That's the right order I think.:beer:

Do you have Nurofen for the morning??

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Wonder if there's any absentees from the squad that Brendan hasn't told us about?

team news should be out soon as normally comes out 90 mins before kick off for UCL fixtures