Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Rennes (A) Pre Match, Thursday 17 March, 5:45 pm

No way in a million years that Evans or Castagne start tonight just because they've been seen in a few photos back in light training.

Rodgers said it was the same group as vs Arsenal plus Fofana. Just hope there are no late setbacks. Soyoncu, etc.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

34 minutes ago, Roazhon said:

These incidents surprise me, when did they take place, how many were the troublemakers? Other details? I have not read or seen anywhere that such abuses have taken place. If so, it's very surprising from Rennes supporters, whether they are French bastards or not 😉, with the French accent of John Cleese in The Holy Grail, which is an aggravating circumstance! 🤪 Well, everything should be fine tonight (I'm not talking about the result...)

Did they fart in our general direction? There should be a UEFA enquiry if so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

No way in a million years that Evans or Castagne start tonight just because they've been seen in a few photos back in light training.

Rodgers said it was the same group as vs Arsenal plus Fofana. Just hope there are no late setbacks. Soyoncu, etc.

Supposedly Susan Whelan was chatting to some Leicester fans in a restaurant in Rennes last night and  mentioned that Soyuncu has stayed at home. I can't verify it, but the person who told me is not the kind to spread false rumours. We'll find out later, I guess...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

What trouble in Leicester? I thought it was all welcoming and friendly? No bad blood between the clubs, no reason or excuse for trouble. 

some supporters (a few hundred) were waiting for us at the exit and a few dozen police officers (including a few on horseback) had to evacuate them. I have never seen this in Rennes but I repeat it does not justify other violence. I was surprised and that's it.

8 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Supposedly Susan Whelan was chatting to some Leicester fans in a restaurant in Rennes last night 

I was hoping that this was going to be about the goal music.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Supposedly Susan Whelan was chatting to some Leicester fans in a restaurant in Rennes last night and  mentioned that Soyuncu has stayed at home. I can't verify it, but the person who told me is not the kind to spread false rumours. We'll find out later, I guess...

Interesting, was conspicuous by his absence in yesterdays training pictures. 

Fofana or Ndidi to start alongside Amartey? 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Imagine drawing someone like Partizan Belgrade and their fans 😳

(unlikely now as they are 5-2 down from the first leg).

They are the only set of fans I know of who have to be segregated from each other (away in the Belgrade Derby) !!

Foxestalk would still claim the lads in P block flicking the Vs at the away end are much worse lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Who'd have thought it? Susan Whelan being the mysterious mole for the team leaks. lol

I know! It's like that moment in The Departed when Frank Costello is revealed to be an FBI informant :unsure:

Edited by ClaphamFox

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Interesting, was conspicuous by his absence in yesterdays training pictures. 

Fofana or Ndidi to start alongside Amartey? 

Standard we get another injury just as other players come back.

Unless it's something to do with travel Compliance?

20 minutes ago, saintexupery said:
some supporters (a few hundred) were waiting for us at the exit and a few dozen police officers (including a few on horseback) had to evacuate them. I have never seen this in Rennes but I repeat it does not justify other violence. I was surprised and that's it.

There was no violence outside the ground last week, just kids shouting at you from behind a line of Police. Your lot smashed one of your own pubs up last night because there were some Leicester fans in it. No doubt your fans will be out causing trouble again tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Roazhon said:

These incidents surprise me, when did they take place, how many were the troublemakers? Other details? I have not read or seen anywhere that such abuses have taken place. If so, it's very surprising from Rennes supporters, whether they are French bastards or not 😉, with the French accent of John Cleese in The Holy Grail, which is an aggravating circumstance! 🤪 Well, everything should be fine tonight (I'm not talking about the result...)

It was at the Fox & Friends pub at about 11pm. Leicester fans in the pub having a drink and a singing a few songs. There was a small group in balaclavas who ambushed the pub, throwing glasses and bottles everywhere for a minute of so before running off. 

20 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

The travel compliance thing could be a good shout actually if true. Would explain why they’ve kept it quiet.

20 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Stop with these stupid generalisations mate, we can't complain about the bad press we get and then blame a whole fan base. The lot who did it are idiots and clearly a minority on both sides 

But when things are said that aren't true, they need straightening. The only violence across the two legs so far has been last night when the Rennes fans attacked a bar where Leicester were drinking. 

24 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

3 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

The travel compliance thing could be a good shout actually if true. Would explain why they’ve kept it quiet.

Surely it’s easier for rodgers to say that cags felt something on Sunday and it’s best he sits this one out 

cags had covid last year so it wouldn’t be a surprise if he feels he doesn’t need to be jabbed.  Did any Chelsea players mysteriously not travel to Lille ??

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

But when things are said that aren't true, they need straightening. The only violence across the two legs so far has been last night when the Rennes fans attacked a bar where Leicester were drinking. 

Frankly, you caricature a little and indeed there are idiots on both sides and unfortunately it's as we say in France "the response of the shepherd to the shepherdess" It's unfortunate but it's like that and I have some witnessed directly in your beautiful city of Leicester.

41 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Surely it’s easier for rodgers to say that cags felt something on Sunday and it’s best he sits this one out 

cags had covid last year so it wouldn’t be a surprise if he feels he doesn’t need to be jabbed.  Did any Chelsea players mysteriously not travel to Lille ??

I thought the French covid restrictions on sports players had been relaxed on Monday? If that is the reason for Cags not travelling then whether he had covid last year or not, he's let his teamates and fans down. 

16 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I thought the French covid restrictions on sports players had been relaxed on Monday? If that is the reason for Cags not travelling then whether he had covid last year or not, he's let his teamates and fans down. 

If he doesn’t really want to be jabbed then the possibility of drawing a team with strict covid entry restrictions isn’t going to make him change his mind! 

im not convinced it’s the reason anyway 

2 hours ago, Roazhon said:

@Union FSwhat are the chances of us getting a TIFO whipped up in the next 5 hours? :ph34r:

st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saintexupery said:
Frankly, you caricature a little and indeed there are idiots on both sides and unfortunately it's as we say in France "the response of the shepherd to the shepherdess" It's unfortunate but it's like that and I have some witnessed directly in your beautiful city of Leicester.

Beautiful city??? You weren't in Leicester mate

• Haha 4